802.11N WiFi Module

Millhouse

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have brought a small WiFi dongle direct from Technomate,
does anyone know what plugins or software i need to download to make this work with PLi

Cheers

Phil

Hi Guys,

I have brought a small WiFi dongle direct from Technomate,
does anyone know what plugins or software i need to download to make this work with PLi

Cheers

Phil

Hi mate some wifi drivers are already built into the image however not all so when your dongle is in box (best turn off box first then insert so it shows up if driver is present) you will need to connect box via Ethernet or a wifi bridge to the net and download the correct wifi driver from plugins menu..it should say somewhere on the adapter packaging what driver it needs or you install one driver at a time usb drivers till your dongle shows up in network settings..done that a few times.

Hi mate some wifi drivers are already built into the image however not all so when your dongle is in box (best turn off box first then insert so it shows up if driver is present) you will need to connect box via Ethernet or a wifi bridge to the net and download the correct wifi driver from plugins menu..it should say somewhere on the adapter packaging what driver it needs or you install one driver at a time usb drivers till your dongle shows up in network settings..done that a few times.

Hi AJT,

Thanks for the reply, looks like ill spend an afternoon downloading a few different drivers then! :)

Cheers

Phil.

Hi AJT,

Thanks for the reply, looks like ill spend an afternoon downloading a few different drivers then! :)

Cheers

Phil.

yep unless you can find out from somewhere what drivers it needs..as i say they may already be in the image so turn off your box attach wifi adapter turn on box and see if it has shown up in the network settings..or from settings menu start the network wizard see if you can set up a wlan connection

Back