8.5 inch LCD Writing Tablet / Kid's Drawing Board £3.52 Delivered w/code @ Dresslily

spud1966

Staff member
Reaction score
3093489.jpg

Thought this was a great price for a 8.5 inch version - don't think I've seen one this size cheaper - looks the same as the one I posted a few weeks ago at £4.26 that was in a Flash Sale.

Price includes Delivery (make sure you choose Free Shipping option at checkout) & you need to use code HALSALE29 at checkout to bring the on site price down to £3.52

Looks great fun - think an LCD version of Etch-a-Sketch but so simple to use

Would make a fab stocking filler & should be here in time if ordered now

Get it Here

Anyone got theirs yet? I also ordered a couple but still waiting.........

Anyone got theirs yet? I also ordered a couple but still waiting.........
Yes I got both one on Tuesday then the other on Friday. Came from china via the Netherlands. They are ok but a bit worried about how easy the button type battery can be removed. It says it last 2 years so I will super glue them in.

Mine arrived this morning, no bad for 3 quid! I'll glue a magnet onto the back & stick it to the fridge. Fridge = comm's central in this house lol!
I also had one sent to my folks' house as my Dad is struggling to remember stuff these days.

Mine arrived this morning, no bad for 3 quid! I'll glue a magnet onto the back & stick it to the fridge. Fridge = comm's central in this house lol!
I also had one sent to my folks' house as my Dad is struggling to remember stuff these days.
I'm the same. I attend a "memory" clinic once a month, each time the receptionist gives me my new appointment she asks if I would like it written on a card????

Back