769 Super Nintendo games for your PS2 on a DVD

chrome307

Inactive User
Reaction score
769 Super Nintendo games for your PS2 on a DVD.

Enjoy...

Part 1
hXXp://www.megaupload.com/?d=JWSFJ83S

Part 2
hXXp://www.megaupload.com/?d=JHYP6Z6T

Part 3
hXXp://www.megaupload.com/?d=71VPBUBR

Game List
hXXp://www.megaupload.com/?d=FAHOYY4L

This is what to do

1: download all three links

2: use winrar to unzip the archive, still following me (just joking)

3: the tree archives will create an ISO file once they have been unzipped, use whatever burning software you have to burn the ISO file to a DVDR.
I use Alcohol 120 %, I can't say for sure what other programs will work.

4: put your burned DVDR into your modded PS2 and play those SNES games.

chrome307 nice find m8 thanks

Last edited:
Works fine mate, anyone know if there is a Mega Drive emulator about for the PS2!

it says The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable

will this iso work from the harddrive using hdadvance?

Downloaded all 3 files extracted to 3 seperate folders but can only create an iso for files with iso buster individually.Do i need to merge all three iso's or what?:Cheers:

Dolfiemax said:
Downloaded all 3 files extracted to 3 seperate folders but can only create an iso for files with iso buster individually.Do i need to merge all three iso's or what?:Cheers:

Hay when you extract the first file using winrar it will ask you for the location of the next file.....well its meant to....can anyone confirm if the first winrar file asks for the second one, as ive downloaded it and when extracting it asks for the 3rd part and then finishes??

Tried part 2 just in case and it asks for part 3 and finishes..

I'll try and re-download it but let me know if anyone else has the same problem?

whooohoo managed to redownload part 1 and all is fine...burned the iso and its up and running on the ps2!

Cheers chrome307!!

Me too - sorted great find m8!! I noticed the site though after a couple of downloads says too many connections.Think this is so you pay to register.Had to use a different e-mail add. to download last part.:Cheers:

If you go to c@ covers they have the cover for the game under ps2 games -:Cheers: super nintendo emulator etc.

Back