70's sweets who remembers these?

Only Golden cup, Tooty frooties and Gold rush i remember but i`m not as old as you old man ;)
Even back in the 70s/80s we use to take chocolate/sweets to Malta for cousins/family etc but now they can get them but still don`t taste the same as they do here.

I liked the Golden Cup, Raspberry Ruffles which I still get but my favourite as a child in the 60's was a Macaroon Bar. We moved from Scotland in December 65' but my Granny sent parcels of our favourite Scottish treats for a while :)

Just thought I'dd add that my Grannies homemade tablet was to die for.

Sherbert dip dabs , flying saucers and jubblies were my favourites.

Never heard of mint nibblers either
The Minty Nibbler was a long thin chewwy bar and i think there was some sort of rodent on the wrapper? Lol

Slightly off topic, but i just had a flashback to when i was in the local sweet shop, aged around 10. On entering my bell-end of a brother sais to me, there's no one here, now's your chance to do some robbing. At which point a woman that was sitting behind the counter stood up. He walked out, leaving me to purchase some confectionery. Lol

curly wurly penny carmels which are about 2 bob now 10p to Posh folk
sour plumes and my dads favourite Turkish Delight take that which ever way you want lol

Back