7025 help

lee75

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys i have got myself a dreambox 7025 but dont have a clue how to set it up for uk cable as well as satalite i was hopeing someone will be able to point me in the right direction i had a 7020 before so satalite side of the dream im ok with is the cable

Thanks in advance

if you help me with sat side i'll help you with cable side, i have a 7025 fully set up on cable, what do you need to know.........

have you put an image on? i use gemini 2.10

As an fyi just rebuilt a pal's . 2.2 bsodded, 1.9 is what we reverted to to prevent that when doing a scan (yep had updated blue panel pre scan)

Like satpink Havent done the sat side but have the cable. You will need the dreambox special/useful files in downloads.

Hi guys i have got myself a dreambox 7025 but dont have a clue how to set it up for uk cable as well as satalite i was hopeing someone will be able to point me in the right direction i had a 7020 before so satalite side of the dream im ok with is the cable

Thanks in advance

Hi you shouldn,t have any problems getting the 7025 going flashing an image is same method as 7020 latest image is gemini 2.20 can,t do auto scan but you can manual scan it all the files are available in downloads you need cable xml there is one in downloads it,s called BRUTEFORCE and you will need the EVIL FILES as they are known in sat industry we call rhem SPECIAL FILES here also in downloads any other help needed just ask****

Hi mate i have found the bruteforce file but unable to find the SPECIAL FILES in the download section

Hmm, I couldn't find them this time. There are some in the dbox2 section which might work. PM me an email addy and I will send them on , ensure you can accept a rar file.

Do either of you know how to do a proper sat scan ? Mate is having problems. He has a clean build of gemini 1.9 and downloaded the satellites.xml etc via blue panel. He aint sure what to do next, it seems he finds 250 channels in a scan but when thats finished he looks in his channel list nd sees none at all....

Sorry should have said - sat channels. I can get all his cable sorted out but have never looked at his sat end. Its now a clean 1.9 install, no channels in it. Just trying to get some sat channels to stick to the box.

Dont know if this is any help I found that using the advanced scan i lost the channels when switching from sat tuner to cable tuner. But using a single sat scan kept the channels. Then do a reboot after each scan. That is of course if your using a multi-sat setup.

Cheers for that, I had known about that. Not the issue here though. Not dissimilar either !

Easiest way is to download a ready made satlist (with all channels) then use dreamboxEdit to send them to your box via ftp after that reboot and set your Usals to your long + latitude when finished (if motorized) try changing sats and see if you have a good signal, all being well your ready for sat channels, after that do a complete scan of cable network and reboot again that should be it (other than adding the cams and k*ys of course.: multi :

Last edited:
Back