iPhone 7 Step Guide To Run Flash On Your iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod Touch

bro

Inactive User
Reaction score
Step 1: First up, you will need to jailbreak your iOS device
p 2: Next, you will need to install OpenSSH. To do this, Open Cydia, touch on “Search” tab and then search for “OpenSSH”. Install this app and reboot your iPhone.
OpenSSH.jpg

Step 3: Connect your iPhone with your computer. Make sure iTunes is not running.

Step 4: Download and install Cyberduck for Mac or WinSCP for Windows. Enter the following details to login to your iPhone:

Cyberduck

* Server: The IP address of your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. Settings –> WiFi –> <Your Network Name>
* Username: root
* Password: alpine
* Protocol: SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol)

WinSCP

* Hostname: The IP address of your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. Setting –> WiFi –> <Your Network Name>
* User name: root
* Password: alpine
* Protocol: SCP

1.png

Step 5: Download Frash-0.02.deb file from the source link http://digitaldj.net/iphone/Frash-0.02.deb
Step 6: Navigate to /var/root/Media directory and create a folder named “Cydia”. Inside this Cydia folder, create another folder and name it “AutoInstall”.
FlashoniPad.png

Step 7: Copy over the Frash-0.02.deb file in this “AutoInstall” folder.
FlashoniPhone4.png

Step 8: Restart your iPhone and you are done. Now simply browse any Flash based site, click on the “Flash” text to play the Flash content.

Last edited:
this does it via Cydia and is alot easier

Step 1: Your device must be jailbroken,
Step 2: Navigate to Cydia on your Home screen, then touch on “Manage --> Sources”
Step 3: Touch on “Edit” and then on “Add”. Type http:// repo.benm.at then hit “Add Source”.

Step4.png

Step 4: Now, go ahead and search for "frash" then install it

Step44.png

Last edited:
From what i have read this does not work yet...

Tryed it but could not get it working..
After having a look on internet this is a unfinished leak of comex work...

tried everthything to get this working keep getting and unexpected error , tried installed it both ways as suggested , both installed ok and when u press the flash like it says thats when i get the unexpected error

heres a vid explaing about it in better detail

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dinozambas

Last edited:
I just added that repo and its installed a load of icons on my springboard. What that all about?? I got adsheet, demoapp , ipodout, nike+ipod, sbsettings, trustme and websheet all suddenly appeared

The frash file wouldnt work on my mates phone when i did it, came up with unexpected error. So removed the "Activator" app from cydia and it started working. So if ppl are having issues could maybe try that. It's a bit werid as I have both frash and activator installed and frash works fine.

Has anyone tested this on 4.1 it

When I tried it says

Note The requested modifications cannot be applied due ton required
Dependencies or conflicts that be automatically found or fixed

Then in another box under the title Modifications it says

Benm.at source guy
Frash - flash for ios

Then in another box tilt led -flash for ios it says

Depends. gsc.armv7

Any ideas lads or am I wasting my time

Cheers for any help Yorkie1

any ways of getting flash to work on iPhone 3g?

thanks
hnj

Back