7 Day Shop Deals

robc11

DW Regular
Reaction score
Just been browsing 7dayshop.com as i got an Email from them and they have some decent dales on. A Few examples follow;

PC Memory - DDR2 667Mhz (PC2-5300) - 1GB - Hynix Branded only £9.49

USB 2.0 Flash / Key Drive - 4GB - ORIGINAL TOSHIBA only £6.49

LCD Digital Photo Frame - 1.5" Keyring Version - Dark Blue Colour only £7.99

Take a look guys maybe a few bits on there you maybe interested in :Cheers:

Just had a look mate, some excellent deals there.

Was wandering what payment options do they have, as I can't quite see it on the site.

If they accept debit card, i'll be chuffed (obviously they will, but you know...)

Cheers
Fizsparky.

Just had a look mate, some excellent deals there.

Was wandering what payment options do they have, as I can't quite see it on the site.

If they accept debit card, i'll be chuffed (obviously they will, but you know...)

Cheers
Fizsparky.

£3.95 for Normal Dispatch or £6.95 for Priority Dispatch, Most of the items are sent Royal Mail First class, Some are sent Special delivery (obv the more expensive stuff) You basically pay them more to prioritise your dispatch they are all sent the same way. Oh yeah they accept Debit Card, ive just ordered a few things with mine. :Cheers:

Excellent mate, I'll be having the cheapest option. What? It's a couple of pounds cheaper ;)

I chose this when i ordered a 2gb memory card for my camera 3 weeks ago... still not here... told me I have to wait till end of month then they will class it as lost, then they will claim off royal mail, then once... AFTER... THEY are paid by royal mail they will send a replacement...! Im fuming, and cant do a chargeback as they have said they will send one just when there ready to basiclly.

That's a bad sign, hope nothing like that happens to me!

Hope yours get sorted mate ;)

your right mate, not good. Although in there defence, they are ok when things arrive.. just shat when they dont ! lol

Oh well didn't turn out too bad i ordered them on the 25th and just recived them this morning, quite pleased with that.

I've ordered a few things from these in the past, have always had a good experience. Though they're not sounding too great when things go wrong.

I've dealt with them loads of times, never had an issue. (Batteries, USB Flash sticks, RAM, Media Cards, etc...) Always been spot on. Even when the Ipod my neice bought went wrong (her fault really) they refunded the money nice and quick, no questions asked.

Not Worth paying the six pound odd postage..Best paying the three pound odd instead....I paid the former n 7day split up the package...First arrived 3 days later n other on 4th day...At that price it shoulda been here in TWO days max...

Back