7 day insurance?

krazylegz

Inactive User
Reaction score
i'm driving down to dorset on sunday........bout 7 hours driving:(

anyways my dad says i can take his car since it has a 6 speed box it'll be better on the run than mine, however with us both being fully comp it makes me only covered by 3rd party to drive his and dont fancy all that way on only 3rd party, so was wandering can u get insurance for just 7days? if so anyone got any good links that it can be done online?

cheers

hey i use norwhich union daily insure when i drive my mates care now and again, its pretty good and cheap. but there is a high excess if you bang the car

ask your dad to phone his insurers and see how much they want... i paid 23 quid for the three weeks and he just put me as the second driver on his policy

It is surprisingly cheap to add someone for a short period.
I put someone on mine for 14 days, it only cost £15.

They also do it if you've bought another car but still have the old one before disposing of it, they will cover the old car for a short period.

By the way, I'm talking CIS here.

You have to use your dads insurance company as a car cant be insured twice lol

If someone crashed into you ? and you and your dad both had seperate insurance you could claim twice.

You cant do it you will go on your dads insurance for free if he has 4 years no claims 90% of insurers do this I was shocked when i phoned to get the wench on mine with a provisional and it didnt cost a thing ????

If anyone is getting new insurance try quinns its a irish firm there cheap as fcuk also swift.com is there are there abouts i saved £230 quid when i moved from highway

Back