7 day epg on astra 28.2 east

Sorry mate does not work for me or i need to follow procedure again every time box is turned off and on or i lose ITV HD channels and not the only one on these threads, so just for the sake of not fiddling about all the time I use the paper.

epg does not get saved so when you turn off box you will have to do it again tm promised a way to save it a long time a go but nothing for that there yet.

But apart from bbc1 hd and bbc hd the 7 day epg works and only takes 30 secs or so to load.
For BBC One HD+BBC HD it will not work with the 7-day epg download method if you just go on to 1 of the BBC HD channels and the into epg mode the full epg
will load for both channel with full info for 7-days it's kind of slow but you will get full info on more then now and next.
Same on most freesat channels if you stay (when on one of the freesat channels)in epg mode the full info epg for 7-days will load slow but it does work,only other channels on the same transponder will load the full epg too.

like i said it is slow you would have to have patience for it to get full the gaps will be filled too.
I'm not sure but i think it loads that epg while watching the freesat channels too

I'm trying to have this too, Cool TV Guide is making it more complicated. Thanks for the info.

Hi Mate
seems the transponder has changed ,used to get epg from trp 11.778 ..now get nothing just message saying no audio/vidio
any ideas ?

Hi Mate
seems the transponder has changed ,used to get epg from trp 11.778 ..now get nothing just message saying no audio/vidio
any ideas ?

I have lost EPG update for some reason too, I have tried 11.778 and nothing happens?

I have lost EPG update for some reason too, I have tried 11.778 and nothing happens?

You do have to be mega patient mate - I find it can take between 3 & 5 mins to populate - then it can vary on different channels too!:Wave:

I have left it for 20 minutes and still no up date yet?

hi it works ok for me on 11.778 albeit with no audio or vidio where as a week since used to be a 4 split screen info vidio from sly. takes about a minute to populate,

hi it works ok for me on 11.778 albeit with no audio or vidio where as a week since used to be a 4 split screen info vidio from sly. takes about a minute to populate,

QUOTE gjh25: I have left it for 20 minutes and still no up date yet?

Are you CERTAIN you are using patch 752P mate?
I always use my local BBC1 channel (10788 V) and it always populates within 3-5mins!:hiyou:

Last edited:
just got the box and struggling with this any advice appreciated guys

has any1 got an epg on tm5302? 5402 updates in 30 secs... i have left on 11.778 on 5302 for 24 hours and very limited epg populates!!! how can this be so different from a 5402?

Back