7 day epg on astra 28.2 east

anybody know the new transponder for the epg data yet ?

i found a new transponder that loads the 7day-epg into my tm's any channel on 11785 v 27500 will load the epg for 7 days into your tm
in epg mode (press the epg button then info button) stay in epg mode for about 2 minutes to load all epg

Hi All,

I have recently purchased a 5402 Technomate. I have tried to download the epg today but I have no idea how to!?!?! The instructions above seem useful but for someone who has no idea where to start they are very difficult to follow......

Could someone pls pls pls tell me where I need to go? i.e. Menu - Installation - PID Search etc.....

I have tried entering the trp given above but i can only find 11.778 when I go into PID Search - is this right? Also, when I to search on 11.778 something happens and I see a message which says 'Saving' but then nothing happens. I have to switch off the box from behind and start again :(

I have the phantompatch already installed (something I have read a lot about on the forums) and don't think there is any issue with that....

Hopefully, someone can help!

Thanks,

DS

transponder 11.778 v 27500 works fine have a read of the first post of this thread

Well with my TM6900HD Super using similar patch 742P, as long as I wait at least 2 mins on ANY channel on 28E (or same for other satellites too), the longer EPG happily appears suddenly ok, jobs a good one guys?:Hit:

Well with my TM6900HD Super using similar patch 742P, as long as I wait at least 2 mins on ANY channel on 28E (or same for other satellites too), the longer EPG happily appears suddenly ok, jobs a good one guys?:Hit:
i asume you mean on now and next only or free sat 7-day epg and on other sats with different epg upload systems you can get 7-day epg with full info depending on the provider

yeah only sometimes it does on one of the challenge channels or pick tv channels

I find it (EPG) works very erratically from channel to channel - e.g. Sly Sports can take up to 5 mins in my experience to extend fully, whereas local BBC1 can take a couple of minutes!
Mind you I'm currently back on patch 737P so I can access C Ned using latest softcam - all as I keep telling Phantom, but with no response/action!
Oh to have 737P incorporated into a new patch 744P, when 738P to 743P DONT open C Ned, which obviously HASN'T finished in Irdeto 2 yet as TM keep telling us on Download Centre!:sad:

I find it (EPG)
Oh to have 737P incorporated into a new patch 744P, when 738P to 743P DONT open C Ned, which obviously HASN'T finished in Irdeto 2 yet as TM keep telling us on Download Centre!:sad:
there is also some seca channels open on the neds withe the softcams i suppose we will never see them open on the tm's

there is also some seca channels open on the neds withe the softcams i suppose we will never see them open on the tm's

Lets hope Phantom is reading this post too, as I don't think its been mentioned before and he may (or may NOT) be concentrating on the previously menbtioned Irdeto 2 channels only?

COME ON PLEASE PHANTOM MATE!!!

My 7 day epg doesnt seem to work anymore.

I've been scanning on 11.777 27.500 V for months and only recently it doesnt work.

Any suggestions to get them back ? is there a different transponder I should be using or should I do a factory reset and start again ?

Thanks for any help

Ian

Technomate 7102 with motorised dish

still the same transponder sometimes it takes a bit longer what patch are you using ?

still the same transponder sometimes it takes a bit longer what patch are you using ?

one before the latest. I guess I should probably update to latest patch ? (although I know it worked on this patch)

I noticed the channels it finds when I scan have changed. I used to get Nick Jr and another one, I normally went to nick Jr after scanning and then epg, info

Get a few, maybe 2 hours or so then nothing (programmes for next few hours I mean)

latest patches are not great my tm's freeze a lot with the 7-day epg loading with latest patches, better to stick to older patches for the epg loader.
Stick to the channels on trp. 11.777 v 27.500 or some people get 11.778 v 27.500 for the loading of the 7day-epg .

Back