7/7 debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

english

Inactive User
Reaction score
i know this is going to be an awkward subject, and i apologise in advance. but i dont feel it has been covered here in depth before :)

what is your opinion,.. was it a govt. conspiracy to bring in new laws or was it the terrorists?

:Cheers:

Certainly no goverment involvment.

Or is there?

Did the goverment sponsor these guys to create an atmosphere of fear in order to justify their NWO??

Ohh, conspiracies, I love 'em :)

Oh ffs batton down the hatches...lol

You really should have put your own view 1st english m8. We could probably guess but why you have that opinion would have been good.

Personally I think it was pure terrorism. Now if you had asked if the halting of flights around Novenber a few years ago was a government job to bring in new laws, I may have a different opinion but just like 9/11....I have read a lot about 7/7 from both sides and I think 7/7 was terrorism, I havent seen any conclusive evidence to say it wasn't. Conspiracy theories are fine if they have the facts to uphold that theory.

btw....although I have posted my views I am going to try to stay out of this one.

I blame the Nothern Irish Protestant communities.

come on Jaffa..........

;)

Seriously though, 7/7 was sheer terrorism, some poor simple minded fellas were directed to their deaths by a certain hate fueled Muslim preacher.

come on Jaffa..........

;)

Seriously though, 7/7 was sheer terrorism, some poor simple minded fellas were directed to their deaths by a certain hate fueled Muslim preacher.

I have told you before and I will repeat it again.

You my friend are an eejit.....and heres the............. lol :Cool2: (what a gem we have here in witchy)

come on Jaffa..........

;)

Up came a man with a shovel in his hand and he said boys.... ;)

Well I think that people out there are fighting for what they believe in and don't care if innocent people get hurt. Its a real difficult subject that will never be clear.
There are some people out there who say Nelson Mandela was a terrorist but look how many people turned out for his birthday

As to you thread I'm sure that you will find a lot of opinions from the don't care all the way up to the don't know with blame swinging every where.

Oh dear.

Unfortunately m8, you know as well as I do that this thread will be lucky to reach a page in length before it deteriorates into a slanging match.

Good luck with it though.

Seedy m8 hopefuly it won't turn into a slaging match as long as people respect others opinions
Just remember the rules Rat posted in the other "heated thread" and things should run smooth.

I personally think peeps are trying to post controversial threads to try and beat the mammoth that was 'benefit cheat'.

It cant be done I tells you!

Why not give it a go though eh, just for funs sake.

If you believe 7/7was a conspiracy and not an atrocity perpetrated by Muslim fanatics you are a moron.

Ok. 38 pages to go. :)

I personally think peeps are trying to post controversial threads to try and beat the mammoth that was 'benefit cheat'.

I could do it.

But I'd be instantly banned. ;)

You really should have put your own view 1st english m8. We could probably guess but why you have that opinion would have been good.

u guessed right mate, does the phrase ID Cards ring a bell ? :)

Seedy m8 hopefuly it won't turn into a slaging match as long as people respect others opinions
Just remember the rules Rat posted in the other "heated thread" and things should run smooth.

here here :Clap:

If you believe 7/7was a conspiracy and not an atrocity perpetrated by Muslim fanatics you are a moron.

Ok. 38 pages to go. :)

I Know i love you mozr but i never thought i would find myself agreeing with you....

so anyone who disagrees with you is a moron. nice ;)

ur a racist then, by that logic.

Anyone fancy running a book on first to get banned in this thread... Its gonna end in tears. Im staying well out of it now..

Someone once said to me that conspiracy theory's are actually more reliable than what the general consensus think. Mainly because conspiracy theories are attacked left, right and center and yet they still remain. Whereas, what the general consensuses believe is just accepted and not questioned at all.

Anyway, I think there was definatley something dogey about it. It wasent all that it seemed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back