5g Technology

avid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your thoughts please as this is over my head.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Many contradictions in what Icke had to say. He correctly say's that the brain emits electrical signals but then dives into the frequency theory and using "the cut the atmosphere with a knife" to try and validate the theory.
The brains electrical signals are sent via neural pathways ,thus as an analogy we are hard wired rather than WiFi enabled. As for "the cut the atmosphere with a knife", t'would take but a couple of seconds for our brains to decipher body language, vocal tones and any other telltale signs to decide there was something going on.

His ramblings always have a modicum of truth interspersed which gives it some plausibility. Where does his money come from? I expect he does some public speaking, writes books

His ramblings always have a modicum of truth interspersed which gives it some plausibility. Where does his money come from? I expect he does some public speaking, writes books

The Internet has given him the notoriety he needs to promote his books and public speaking, which attract the lunatic fringe.
There are enough gullible loons out there to keep his pockets well-lined.

Whilst I agree Icke is a bit of a loose cannon I think the effects of 5G are not being researched enough from a critical point of view.
In the 90s there were some investigations into the effects mobile phones had on their users. Naturally, since the research was funded by the makers, no conclusive evidence was found.
As with any new technology (smart meters come to mind) there will always be nay-sayers claiming their health is being affected.
Until truly independent research is carried out we will never know for sure.

Whilst I agree Icke is a bit of a loose cannon I think the effects of 5G are not being researched enough from a critical point of view.
In the 90s there were some investigations into the effects mobile phones had on their users. Naturally, since the research was funded by the makers, no conclusive evidence was found.
As with any new technology (smart meters come to mind) there will always be nay-sayers claiming their health is being affected.
Until truly independent research is carried out we will never know for sure.

I don't want smart meters because my energy metering will be affected, and provide the ability for the supplier to cut me off remotely.

...Until truly independent research is carried out...

It's rare to find anything, I believe, "truly independent" as these reports/research have to be funded one way or another and unfortunately that can create an incentive to be economical with the truth!

I don't want smart meters because my energy metering will be affected, and provide the ability for the supplier to cut me off remotely.

Makes no difference, they can legally enter your property and cut you off/install a meter when you're not there. It's a weird thing, but completely lawful.

Makes no difference, they can legally enter your property and cut you off/install a meter when you're not there. It's a weird thing, but completely lawful.

Only if they can claim that it is a danger, and I might be in :).

The thing being, they can't cut me off unexpectedly.

They can do it for non-payment of bill, and you dont need to be there.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Seems it's more around tenants than home owners perhaps.

The difference is smart meters don't need to have the human link in there (not that there is much of one anyway). Computer says no (for whatever reason) and off goes your power.

Back