50gb limit download

bingcro2

Member ++
Reaction score
ive just almost signed up for aol talk.i note where i had unlimited download they now offer me 50gb per month as a limit. my question is on average will the 50 gb be ample to download music and a few films etc pse

It all would depend on your personal usage, do some math on what you download a week, and see.

I used to live in SA and had 3gb limit, yes you heard right, was a bitch, never downloaded anything, just played games online and used to hit my limit 3-5 days short of the next month. Those 3-5 days ironically were there most productive days of the month.

Now over here I hit 10gigs a day some times.

3 films are 2g roughly ,so it it depends what the download is and where its from,you maybe capped on torrents

A dvd is about 4.5 gb. So unless your downloading avi files you could run out mate.
As above, do a check on how much you normally use

If you are using torrents uploading will aslo be inculded in your limit

As stated it can depend on the type of film you are downloading.

BD rips are even bigger than DVD ISOs, for example Equilibrium in 1080p is around the 8Gb mark and Fifth Element in 1080p is over 10Gb!

It can also depend on the encoding: TV rips, even though only in 720p can be over 4Gb when encoded in WMV HD (cf. ~1.5Gb for the .mkv version)

Back