500c which fix ?

tronk777

Inactive User
Reaction score
iv'e finally plucked up the courage and i am going to attempt the fix on my 500c, fed up of doing it manually.

would really like some advice as to which is the easiest, the rom fix or flash new image with fix installed

i know you will all say how easy it is but this is my first time at messing around with my box, so to speak,it all seems abit daunting, im sure youv'e all been there at some time or another. also need to know which cables
to use.

all comments will be very much appreciated.

null cable

Hi,Have you got a null cable or rs232 cable,this is the cable that connects to the dreambox and computer.

getting caught

If you get caught by Jim Carrey and co,you will get a $5000 dollar fine or 6 months in a correctional facility,lol.
[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=B6A5QnnQAUc[/ame]

hi i use a cat 5 cable and wiggys simple ftp could not be easier if you need help pm me

ftp is faster to use you can however use dream up and a null modem and flash the image which will be slower but you will get the overall same result,say no to flash erase if you are using dream up and another reason to use ftp would be that your bouquest will be unchanged

Back