4TB - Intenso External 2.5" Portable Hard Drive - Black - £54.99 Click & Collect / £59.94 delivered (UK Mainland) (Using Code) @ Robert Dyas

spud1966

Staff member
Reaction score
3765209_1.jpg

Want free delivery?
Enter code FREEDEL50 at checkout for free standard delivery to most of UK Mainland. (£5 off discount won't be valid).

The high-gloss Memory Case offers lots of storage space and ensures the highest data transfer rates thanks to its USB 3.0 port. The hard drive is ideal for backing up your private data and can be taken along anywhere due to its low weight. Thanks to its small size the hard drive can be stowed away easily and therefore taken anywhere. The HDD receives power through the included USB cable. With up to 4 TB of capacity, the Intenso hard drive offers plenty of room for your music, photos, videos and important documents.

Specifications
  • Plenty of room for your music, photos, videos and important documents
  • Form factor: 2,5"
  • Capacity: 4 TB
  • Interface: Super Speed USB 3.0
  • Buffer Size: 8 MB
  • Max Data Transfer Rate: 85 MB/s
  • Spindle Speed: 5400 rpm
  • Display: Blue LED display
  • Cables Included: 1 x USB 3.0 cable - external
  • Compatibility: Microsoft Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Mac OS 10.x/11.x
  • Material: Plastic
  • Width: 7.8 cm
  • Depth: 2 cm
  • Height: 12.7 cm
  • Weight: 236 g
  • Colour: Black
Discount code SDDM5

Get it Here

Out of stock!!

bummer

thanks anyway

Anyone know if these contained a standard 2.5" HDD or are they using some proprietary connection like I found with other external HDDs

Look like a standard 2.5 inside

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

it is. i could of done with a few of these for the CCTV. the WD and transcend externals i got have proprietary connections.

thanks

it is. i could of done with a few of these for the CCTV. the WD and transcend externals i got have proprietary connections.

thanks
The hdd inside the housing doesn’t have sata? I have never come across them like that.

The hdd inside the housing doesn’t have sata? I have never come across them like that.
Yip the usb controller is mounted directly on to the HDD so there is not sata controller on it just USB.

Yip the usb controller is mounted directly on to the HDD so there is not sata controller on it just USB.
Slimy gits! What make if you don’t mind me asking so I know to avoid them.

Western digital and transcend were the ones I noticed it on but that doesn't mean it not on others as they are the only ones I buy. WD have a great warranty which is why I always buy them. I'll open one tomorrow and share a pic

I got a transend 1tb a couple of weeks ago using HUKD for £26, that has a removable sata drive.

Last edited:
I got a transend 1tb a couple of weeks ago using HUKD for £26, that has a removable sata drive.

The only transcend i checked the drive on is about 7 years old so maybe they changed since then.

here is one of the my WD drive i have with the proprietary connection/USB connection

Attachments

• viber_image_2021-07-20_07-17-59-386.jpg
    viber_image_2021-07-20_07-17-59-386.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 5
  • viber_image_2021-07-20_07-15-31-485.jpg
    viber_image_2021-07-20_07-15-31-485.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 5
  • viber_image_2021-07-20_07-24-59-007.jpg
    viber_image_2021-07-20_07-24-59-007.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 5
I have one of these, you don't see the sata until the end.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back