42 in lg plasma 1080p 600hz £291

miffew

Inactive User
Reaction score
i work in asda and was told today . In the last week on july we will me selling lg 42in plasma 1080p 600hz for £291 ans a 37in (nt sure of brand yet ) lcd 1080p 600hz £270 just to let you guys know if your thinking of getting a new tv

nice one mate been looking at buyin a tv for the bedroom and it also helps that my wife works for them as well so the staff discount will come in handy again

nice one mate been looking at buyin a tv for the bedroom and it also helps that my wife works for them as well so the staff discount will come in handy again

around £250 for a 42in not bad

gr8 price for the 42' @ £291... do u know what the model number is?

not yet m8 a line manager told me today as they are sitting in chepstow wearhouse . as soon as they arrive in store iam getting and will put all info up for you

not yet m8 a line manager told me today as they are sitting in chepstow wearhouse . as soon as they arrive in store iam getting and will put all info up for you

Dude I will be coming to rob Asda in Llansamlet when these babies hit. lmao. Thats an amazing price, and might be worth investing a few quid in getting another tv for me house.

thats a great price:banana:now all i need to get is the money.

Sounds like store special to get rid of stock left over from world cup? If it is nationwide then I will be buying one today thats if any are left lol

if its nationwide and the spec is half decent i'll be taking a look without a doubt!

the biggest problem will be how will i squeeze it into my missus's fiesta lol

appreciate it m8.. thanks...

Asda have this on there site but its £397 was £577 dont know if its the one your talking about. LG 42" PJ350 Plasma TV

Asda have this on there site but its £397 was £577 dont know if its the one your talking about. LG 42" PJ350 Plasma TV

thats the one m8 found out today it that model and its only avilable in store not on asda direct and its the last week of july . i will post as soon as i see them on the back of the wagon

i spoke to the h and l manager about 30 mins ago and he told me that there are 15 units being delivered to asda swansea tomorrow , so i let you guys know if they come of the wagon when i unload

i spoke to the h and l manager about 30 mins ago and he told me that there are 15 units being delivered to asda swansea tomorrow , so i let you guys know if they come of the wagon when i unload

What about any other areas mate?

once this offer hits hotukdeals then it will be gone faster than shit off a shovel

I already have a LG 42" Plasma and 37" LCD and am very pleased with the quality and will be buying another 42" for the study/library.

Last edited:
Back