4010 with fun au or rom 11

AtmelAce

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm having trouble with this in pure ntl. Just won't take the keys. A rom10 works and updates fine. With Fun or rom 10, the channels are blank. not even 'you are not subscribed'......FTA are all fine.
Is this a problem? Surely I can't be the only one with this problem? Can anyone shed any light on the matter?

AtmelAce said:
I'm having trouble with this in pure ntl. Just won't take the keys. A rom10 works and updates fine. With Fun or rom 10, the channels are blank. not even 'you are not subscribed'......FTA are all fine.
Is this a problem? Surely I can't be the only one with this problem? Can anyone shed any light on the matter?
had the same prob my self near throu the box out had chan 1,2,3,4,5, and not sure what others but no moves and sport was then told to turn the box of by the remote and leave for a while then turn back on , thats if your card is done right this did work for me but it took its time

OK I'll give it a try... but it seems to me that the keys are held in the stb after it's been in stream for a while, because when I replase the fun with a R10 with 0 for keys, it updates in a flash.....

AtmelAce said:
OK I'll give it a try... but it seems to me that the keys are held in the stb after it's been in stream for a while, because when I replase the fun with a R10 with 0 for keys, it updates in a flash.....
i just put it in to stand by mode for a while then turned back on dont take card out just leave in hope this fixes it as another m8 of mine had to do this it is strang thou

Back