4010 Problem

fatbloke555

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a 4010 + Fun 4, talk back cut

On the last 2 occasions that the keys have changed the box has taken out my modem, i.e. the RDY light just flashes.

So the Guy came out and said something about reset in the green box at the end of the street, all was fine till the next key change and off it went again, this was twice in 3 weeks.

Wife wont let me connect the box again till I get it resolved, having to call them out again for a third time in a month is going to look a bit suss.

Any help would stop the nagging:mad: , Please

fatbloke555 said:
I have a 4010 + Fun 4, talk back cut

On the last 2 occasions that the keys have changed the box has taken out my modem, i.e. the RDY light just flashes.

So the Guy came out and said something about reset in the green box at the end of the street, all was fine till the next key change and off it went again, this was twice in 3 weeks.

Wife wont let me connect the box again till I get it resolved, having to call them out again for a third time in a month is going to look a bit suss.

Any help would stop the nagging:mad: , Please
Can't see how having a modded box on stream will make any difference to the modem, the key change EMMs will be on the stream regardless of having your box connected or not ..........:confused: :confused: :confused:

I think he means his modem is grabbing a mac of the box,and they are connected ,i have seen it done.but don,t know how to do it.I fixed neighbors opus last week and his modem was wired to box,when box fired up so did modem.I would like to know how its done as i,ve had no luck with ambit 120 its in loop.any way m8 get yourself a mosc or an opus 1.04.

cob_ob said:
I think he means his modem is grabbing a mac of the box,and they are connected ,i have seen it done.but don,t know how to do it.I fixed neighbors opus last week and his modem was wired to box,when box fired up so did modem.I would like to know how its done as i,ve had no luck with ambit 120 its in loop.any way m8 get yourself a mosc or an opus 1.04.

:confused: How can the modem grab a mac off the box if the talkback is dis-connected? ....... i'm asumming the box and the modem are fed via a cable splitter?

fatblerk said:
:confused: How can the modem grab a mac off the box if the talkback is dis-connected? ....... i'm asumming the box and the modem are fed via a cable splitter?
no I think it was done through usb port on 4010.i can go and look.but when box was down so was modem.when box went up with keys updated opus modem worked...strange stuff this cable put years on you?????

Back