4010 problem

zero

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,
Have a 4010, jtaged and opened the card and get the same ird and box numbers. Box will only show 1-4 channels. If I remove the card i get the card removed eror. Tryed different cards with no joy. Net id and freq are correct.
Thanks for any help.
:Cheers:

Couple of things:

1. If you are tw - could be the image you are using - there was a problem with expiry date and rights date on one of the popular images today - in which case you will need to open in nagra edit and amend!!

2. Could be something as simple as ird not input correctly - you can get better results sometimes putting it in backwards ie: aa bb cc dd ee would be ee dd cc bb aa - (backwards in pairs)

Try those and let me know!!

Hi,
In pure n*l . Have double an double checked ird which is in backwards and box number.:Cheers:

try putting the ird in forwards then - worth a try - failing that you might need to try a new image!!

one more thing - try rebooting the box!!

zero said:
Hi,
Have a 4010, jtaged and opened the card and get the same ird and box numbers. Box will only show 1-4 channels. If I remove the card i get the card removed eror. Tryed different cards with no joy. Net id and freq are correct.
Thanks for any help.
:Cheers:

Whats the card status in the engineers menu with the card inserted? and when you go to an encrypted channel is the screen blank or do you get an un-subscribed message? .......

Back