4010..LCD no signal

cliffy

Inactive User
Reaction score
box working fine, all ok on normal crt tv, using same scart lead put on 37" lcd and keep gettng no signal, although i can go into EM on lcd ...? any ideas anyone as its driving me nuts.

i take it u've tried different scart socket?? have u tried using the ordinary RF lead, just to eliminate the problem......have u gone into the menu on tv and see if u have to activate it on digital or something stupid like that, i know that sounds mad, buit these new tele's u never know

i take it u've tried different scart socket?? have u tried using the ordinary RF lead, just to eliminate the problem......have u gone into the menu on tv and see if u have to activate it on digital or something stupid like that, i know that sounds mad, buit these new tele's u never know

hi tina, tried everything, my first time with lcd tvs so i dont really no the crack...
got to be something stupid...

not a new tv, its a m8s since he bought it few months ago just used built in freeview like.
didnt try rf no, but the scart lead is fine 100% as ive been in EM.

Wierd init?

try with rf lead if it works go into settings menu and change video mode to composite from rgb (or visa versa ) and then try with a scart.

If memory serves me correctly EM ignores settings and just outputs on RF & Composite Scart

Back