4001n Voltmethod Helppls

noneof theabove

Inactive User
Reaction score
HI GUYS. ONE BOX I'M FIDDLIN WITH IS A "4001N" AS I STARTED TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FOR VOLT METHOD I REALISED THAT THERES A FEW DIFERENCES IN TUTS AND PICTURES. AFTER LOOKING HARD I'VE COME ACROSS A PICTURE OF THE SIM MOD NEEDED AND SEEMS HELPFULL. HOWEVER I JUST CANT FIND A PACIFIC PICTURE FOR THE MAIN BOARD WIREING.

SHOULD I FOLLOW VM TUT??? SIM LOOKS VERY SLIGHTLY DIFERENT,NO SOLDER POINT TO FAR RIGHT PAD DIFERENT TRACK LAYOUT, , CAN I ADAPT LED TUTORIAL FOR 4001N
TiA

try this m8 hope it helps but if i was you i would get my self an led sim of chartman save you alot of time

Last edited:
and this as well for the sim

Last edited:
thanks for help m8, i have one pacific question still m8. as seen in last sim picture, r1 and r2 join the blue cables, the picture seems to suggest that a join is created to the last pad on the right.
my sim although looks basicly the same has not got the circle solder pad to the last contact on right. should i ignor problem or carefully soder straight to the connection. thanks for all advice m8

The pads are duplicated on the left hand side of the simm. Use those.
1,2 = 79,80
3,4 = 77,78

noneof theabove said:
beauty, thanks alot.you all rock.another l8 night looming. lol
did u get it fixed m8 havent been on in a while to ask u working away at the min

Back