4001 stuck on pace

DR HANNIBAL

Inactive User
Reaction score
ive a pace 4001 model and its been working fine for eight months, then powerd up one day and its stuck on pace tried forcing a reboot, tryed getting into engineers menu, it wont let me do anything at all, its just constantly on pace. anyone any ideas on what the cause is or how to fix it. id appreciate anyones help.

wish i could help but tbh i can't even see that writing in that colour on my monitor in disturbed style !!!!

tbc

try pulling out the red jumper for a few minutes and put it back iin , then see what happens!
ive allready tryed the red jumper, your right about them being awkward, the only thing i havent tryed is dancing on the box. have you any other suggestions. seen as you understand them so much hers one for you, when a mate brought the box to me after it been off for ten days i plugged it in in my house and it came straight on no problem at all, just to be on the safe side i unpluged it and repowerd it only to get the dreaded pace. id swear they have a mind of there own.

aha i can read your second post - probably need to reflow the atmel chips carefully.

tbc

ive allready tryed the red jumper, your right about them being awkward, the only thing i havent tryed is dancing on the box. have you any other suggestions. seen as you understand them so much hers one for you, when a mate brought the box to me after it been off for ten days i plugged it in in my house and it came straight on no problem at all, just to be on the safe side i unpluged it and repowerd it only to get the dreaded pace. id swear they have a mind of there own.

a box stuck on pace is a diffrent fault from stuck in tune try and make sure memory simm is seated firmly , try pushing back on simm slightly see if it boots

Back