4001 Bypass

Garngadblue

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm in need of a Pace 4001 bypass.(The bit that allows you to get channels 1-5)
I've tried the 4010 but it won't do any good.
It's actually for my uncle as we done his box for him but it's something to do with the arial and he can't contact NTHelll as he's unsubbed.
SO ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECITAED.
I'm quite willing to pay any costs that occur.

Jim:)

Hi mate i have a 4001 box myself and it has a internal bypass you just need to retune your tv as channels 1 to 5 are at a lower freq. if your tv can tune to vhf try this i put a splitter before the box and connected my aireal to this and i can receive channels 1 to 5 and itv2,scifi and a few of the kids cannels on my tv

*****+1

Thanks for the advice mate but truthfully it's rathter to intricate for me. I don't mind bod following simple solutions but his one is a bit to much for me.
What I'm looking for is black box with an ariail connection and very simple to undersatnd.

*****+1

Come on lads someone must have one of these
dsc000021mq2wf.jpg

Here's a picture of thec 4010 one but the 4001 differs as it's longer also my head is starting to get relly nippred with it not working. You'd think I'd charged him for this as he got it for £50. £30m for the Opus card and £20 for the box I paid. Some people are never happy.
If it wasn't a relative I'd take it off him for his cheek.

you require TECHNETIX CCW230-NTL1 for the 4001 box i will look to see if i have one < or you'll keep posting the same question all over the forum LOL

*****+1

Sorry for the double posting mate but I deleted the other as I felt it was in the wrong place "Trading and Wants" any help would be really appreciated mate.

Thank you

Back