4000t dump needed

BERTY

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
could someone give me a working 4000t dump please

going to give it a go, see if it works, have chip out and in willem waiting

it wont work m8, you will need to program the sam/tosh chip in a 4000t then transplant it back into the 4010 {a willam wont program this chip}

now the bad news is the box might not work in any other area apart from ntl davic, {if the mainboard is a reva2 with loader ver 2.5}--- check to the right of the smartcard reader for a small circut board mod with a pic chip

that might be why it wont work in an excw area, {the bootloader wont allow you to upgrade/downgrade

does not have the pic chip next to card reader, read few post from people saying that they got them working on tw, just thought i would give it a try as box just scrap to me now, so will just play around with it till it breaks completely

check the loader version in the e/menu m8, "if its withheld then more than likly its version 2.5" you can mess about untill your blue in the face if its a reva2 mainboard with the loader withheld it wont work anywere else apart from a davic area

its says reva1 on main board

eventualy borrowed mates 4000t box and swapped the samsung chip from 4010 and also done a 4000n box i have had lying around, both working on tw cr4 now excellent, thanks for advice mate worked a treat

Back