3g router

bakerman

Inactive User
Reaction score
guys can anyone tell me where i can get a good priced 3g router as i have no landline and i use a usb modem from o2.

Draytek might be worth a look.

The Vigor 2800, 3100 and 2910 now support the addition of an optional 3.5G USB modem, providing high-speed Internet connectivity over the latest generation of cellular networks. Several UK networks already provide HSDPA data at speeds of 1.8Mb/s up to 7.2Mb/s (depending on network and modem), meaning that you can get broadband speed without a fixed line.

h**p://www.draytek.co.uk/products/vigor2820.html

h**p://www.dsl-warehouse.co.uk/product.asp?pr=VIGOR2820&gclid=CJOnkZWX3pQCFQyvQwodEGSmSQ

You might also want to take a look at this. Alternatively, with custom firmware like openwrt, you could probably turn any router with a usb slot into what you need. I'm going to have a play with this sort of thing, since I should be getting an O2 usb stick like you soon.

dont quote me on this, as I am not entirely sure - but I think the BT HomeHub can do this also. You can install hardware to the USB port on it.

In its simplest use, you can use it as a nas. Or you can install a printer etc, I am fairly certain you could also install a 3g UB modem also

Back