3DTV, whats the deal with it?

stefblak

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ok i have a few of the 3d channels on various networks clearing, you see a double picture of what appears to be same images. so does the tv know what to do to convert it to an image or is it the sattelite box? im curious cos i know there is a few new tvs around that have hit the market.

on a standard tv u get 2 lines on a 3D tv u get 4 lines so with a standard tv u wont get to see the 3D but with a 3D tv u will
in conjuntion with the 3D glasses

what channels are 3d.
I have 3d vision on projector .i am hoping i can record and watch through pc?

what channels are 3d.
I have 3d vision on projector .i am hoping i can record and watch through pc?

Is is possible to have 3D on your pc, what would you need for it? I mean if i d/l Avatar in 3D for example, would my laptop play it in 3D if i had the right media player and 3D glasses?

Is is possible to have 3D on your pc, what would you need for it? I mean if i d/l Avatar in 3D for example, would my laptop play it in 3D if i had the right media player and 3D glasses?

Yes you can have 3D on your PC, you will need nvidia 3D system, GTX8800 or above and a suitable 120Hz compatible monitor.

Scan.co.uk: 942-10701-0007-100 - Nvidia GeForce 3D Vision Glasses & IR Emitter + James Cameron Avatar Full Game - Needs 120Hz Monitor

There are bundles available with suitable monitor if you look around.

A new computer :nerner:

sorry Eva couldnt resist

Back