360 what wifi?

Jammy75

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have my 360 hardwired into my netgear WGR614 v6 wireless router (free from ******) in a spare bedroom, I intend to move it into the basement along with a spare computer, I was thinking of buying a xbox wifi adapter, but would lose out on having the pc online as it doesn't have wifi built in. Is there a wireless router I could buy that will act as an access point onto my wifi network and allow my to connect my 360, PC etc to it. I've had a surf, but am unsure as my WGR614 doesn't support WDS.

Thanks Jammy.

I have my 360 hardwired into my netgear WGR614 v6 wireless router (free from ******) in a spare bedroom, I intend to move it into the basement along with a spare computer, I was thinking of buying a xbox wifi adapter, but would lose out on having the pc online as it doesn't have wifi built in. Is there a wireless router I could buy that will act as an access point onto my wifi network and allow my to connect my 360, PC etc to it. I've had a surf, but am unsure as my WGR614 doesn't support WDS.

Thanks Jammy.

I have exactly the same router and used a ngear bridge to connect all my other devices to my network in a different room. Someone asked the very same question a few weeks ago in the Xb0x section

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/178694/

Hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome display of gaming power, it's suprising how quicky you can go off someone. lol.

Back