360 Slim announced and official....launching this week in North America

Raven24

Banned
Reaction score
Looks quite nice actually.....let's hope the hardware issues are a thing of the past!

i must admit it do look nice i wonder if its as easy to open as the fat one and if the drives being used are the same?

Found some pics on here

e32010xbox326758l.jpg

Very nice design and some welcome new features (250GB HDD as Standard and Wireless N built in) and retailing for the same price as the original (well on 16th July).

this thread fails with out pics and link lol.

Would have had a link but I was watching the live feed lol ;)

http://uk.e3.ign.com/

For those interested in seeing it live as it goes down that's the place to catch the Nintendo press conference tomorrow at 5pm and then Sony's conference which I'm expecting to be a belter later on at 8pm. UK time.

Last edited:
Raven u 360 Fanboy HEHE.

Does look quite sweet tho, cheers. Shame they wont be taggable :( Would be a sweet ass media centre.

let's hope the hardware issues are a thing of the past!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeh right its microsoft .... lol

Ste

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeh right its microsoft .... lol

Ste

My xbox 1 from 2002 still works ;) They got the design totally wrong with the xclamps, this new one has a heatsink and fan direct on the cpu, should be fine.

dunno if its just the way im looking at it,but it bears more than a passing resemblance to the original xbox stood on its side

thats exactly what come to my mind too.

isnt the mod on the drive anyway??

yeah but I mean, what are the chances of these having drives that are already moddable? or will it be completely different? or will it just be a case of wait and see?

Back