360 repairs Are they still retuning wid lite-on drives ?

2primo

Inactive User
Reaction score
360 repairs Are they still retuning with lite-on drives ??
my 360 went down i have a spare so don't care i can still pay unreal 3 online soon lol

anyway i rang Ms who booked collection @ 6pm last night today they turned up to pick it up i didn't have time to put the sticker back on ohh well so the other 1/2 boxed it taped it up and gave it the ups guy so i just got home an looked and its off to Frankfurt for repairs
now last month i had one back from Hanover or something and that had a lite-on
so will this one be ebay fodder when it returns i expect a full board / drive swap as the drawers a little sticky on the one i sent back haahah

As i say im not fussed just would like to know !!!

thx

iliveinuk

DW Regular
Reaction score
360 repairs Are they still retuning with lite-on drives ??
my 360 went down i have a spare so don't care i can still pay unreal 3 online soon lol

anyway i rang Ms who booked collection @ 6pm last night today they turned up to pick it up i didn't have time to put the sticker back on ohh well so the other 1/2 boxed it taped it up and gave it the ups guy so i just got home an looked and its off to Frankfurt for repairs
now last month i had one back from Hanover or something and that had a lite-on
so will this one be ebay fodder when it returns i expect a full board / drive swap as the drawers a little sticky on the one i sent back haahah

As i say im not fussed just would like to know !!!

thx

My bros came back with a lite on m8 after the rrod, the ticket said new mother board, but yes, they changed the drive as well, about 2 weeks ago

smirnoff_rules

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
l was going to send mine back but not going to tho , just installed the rrod fix and started fine .. so l will let u know if its cracked it

Last edited:

manutd4life

DW Regular
Reaction score
im sending mine back and i heard that m$ are using the lite-on drives. i will wait ans see, but i have an original from last year and another on its way that is already modded. yes i am greedy lol

2primo

Inactive User
Reaction score
came back today with ---- A PHILIPS & BENQ VAD6038
Ohh what joy i sent it back flashed wid no sticker on how kind they are the last one i returned had orig flash and a sticker on and that came back wid a lg drive go figure

TEST