360 Mod Chip not required

Status
Not open for further replies.
g3o said:
common sense would be for you to leave this thread for people who know what they are talking about, it was nuked because it was a glory grab that's all, not because only a l33t few have the secret 360 hack to run it, gees where do you people get this stuff...
okay you seem to know it all happy p2ping.

So there isn't a hack for the xbox 360 and no media because these guys say so and they checked the torrent sites lol

Last edited:
okay you seem to know it all happy p2ping

No but i do keep up with what's happening, something you might want to try

So there isn't a hack for the xbox 360 and no media because these guys say so and they checked the torrent sites lol

Oh just when i thought you were starting to listen :(

Keep going mate you will impress someone

Shipoftheline said:
okay you seem to know it all happy p2ping.

Your idiocy astounds me, it really does, I am laughing with more ferocity than a dog eating raw meat.

1337 t0rr3nt $1t3z 4r3 t3h d4ddyz

Point proven, you're a clown.

Further proof that a brain is no longer required to use the internet.

I will comment no further.

DjSyXx said:
Your idiocy astounds me, it really does, I am laughing with more ferocity than a dog eating raw meat.

I'd laugh myself at the fact you think you can say something without proof I at least have speculated and shown a recent NFO taken from a live dump

DjSyXx said:

Point proven, you're a clown.

Further proof that a brain is no longer required to use the internet.

Well I was keeping it nice and polite as mods and admin have a job to do here but as you have taken the gloves off I would like to know who the feck you think you are to say you know something without giving any proof what so ever. This is all speculation whats so fecking hard for you to understand?

LOL you are funny.

Well i done it and here's my proof
!'st ever ps3 game ripped and here's my proof...........

What u want more proof than that, pfffffffff, i will upload it to some dumb NFO site straight away

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Yeah right next to killzone for ps3 no doubt :)

been watching this thread and i have to say this is a pointless agrgument really, unless you can provide the actual game then you are not going to sway anyone on this forum without SUBSTANTIAL evidence, i am not trying to nor want to get involved with it as i know nothing of the subject, but i know i would want proof.

Shipoftheline said:
g3o I'll repeat myself for you again I've seen the game on a dump

Don't waste your time arguing with these know it alls. They think seeing is believing. It's people like these pair that prevent true modders and rippers from releasing their work publically.

They will eat their words come Xmas. It may not be 100% working for all games but it has begun. Leave them two alone with each other to miss the boat.

There is no smoke without FIRE!!

loady said:
been watching this thread and i have to say this is a pointless agrgument really, unless you can provide the actual game then you are not going to sway anyone on this forum without SUBSTANTIAL evidence, i am not trying to nor want to get involved with it as i know nothing of the subject, but i know i would want proof.
I agree and to be honest I shouldn't have got evolved. My mate who I got into this has now retired and I've been wanting too for over 12 months now I'll leave it to those who know better who like p2p lol

earwig999 said:
Don't waste your time arguing with these know it alls. They think seeing is believing. It's people like these pair that prevent true modders and rippers from releasing their work publically.

They will eat their words come Xmas. It may not be 100% working for all games but it has begun. Leave them two alone with each other to miss the boat.

There is no smoke without FIRE!!

Just for your information it was never stated on this thread by me at any one point that there would NOT be a modification in place or indeed fully backed up games.

I entered this topic with the statement that it was a fact there had been no working backups made, at this point in time, and that is correct.

How about you read the full thread as opposed to skimming through it, thinking you're better than everyone with your big high post count, spouting some verbal jobbies about how everybodys just a bunch of fuckers "its people like them waahh wahh".

If i didnt have a sense of humour I probably wouldnt have understood where your point even originated from.

This is a joke, thread closed. When you can come up with solid evidence then you may post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back