360 Dashboard leaked

janobi

Janet to us
VIP Member
Reaction score
There is some new dashboard banging around at the moment, was leaked earlier today, maxconsole had it, but got told by MS to remove with immediate effect. Cant be installed at the moment either, but has 3d icons and other new things.

ooh, I thought the 3D one wasn't being released until next year.

Very interesting, I'll need to have a hunt.

Apparently its on the torrents, but I cant find it on torrentleech. lol. Like I said, you cant install it yet anyways.

the nfo states something to do with a ps3 emulator included bit of a mish mash translation translation though

the nfo states something to do with a ps3 emulator included bit of a mish mash translation translation though

LMFAO. PS3 emulator. Would be lucky on an xbox. It would take 3 of them to run an emulator, nevermind one.

PS3 emu, pmsl :)

Glad someone pointed this out before I wasted my time looking for it.

ok heres the nfo contents i might have misread it but :

English: (google translation)
XBOX360 HDD Hack
Copy and play games from XBOX360 HDD
In the U.S. domestic guys, BlueB, work diligently because the announced installation disk MS in the release to send.
This is done with the help of a 99% reproduced Leak realized console, which consist of nachempfundenen console components, the 360 allegedly on the same hair.
The system is an OS, based on the structure is based Ping 17.
Much more interesting is the fact that as a small side project "a functioning Ps3 emulator debated whose Funktionialität, due to a new 17 hacks Ping was realized.
Currently running the release title MotorStorm and F1, in the demo version via DVD also on the 360th
But, to surprise all with a 9% higher frame rate than on the house console.
Whether this fact mere coincidence or a result of the faster data transmission of DVD, a technical advantage, will provide further testing.
We will of course be off and you hear about the very latest results as soon as possible.
If you ever have a functioning Ps3 emulator for the 360 appear this would be a deep, but also illegal strike, which Sony worse than ever, the lack of exclusivity would tear.
Up to Date, there are only a handful of Ps3 games, a DVD on the DL and therefore would fit the planned drive installation, as a means to an end, is expected.
Outstanding problem would also be the installation of the Ping OS on a 17 Org Xbox 360, due MSs security measures still completely in the stars, and BlueB new challenges.
We are waiting eagerly to new information from overseas and hope for a safe release of MGS4 and Co.

There is one thats flying about thats real, but when you try to update it connects, and gives some error. It got taken down off maxconsole due to complaints of MS. There is a thread there in the forums.

Back