32" tv

craigneuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi anybody know of a cheap place for above tv. I gave away my tv when i got one free with mobile contract, and now they want it back as i cancelled the contract as they missold it to me. unlimitted texts doesnt mean unlimitted

what make and model number may help someone to assist you mate

Curry have a 32" HD ready toshiba for £260, comet have a full HD JVC for £300.

Else check ebay.

samsung le32b450c4wxxu if that any good cheers

Richer Sounds have it for £270 + £27 for a 5 yr guarantee. Lots more 32" tv's to choose from too, might only be in-store though.
HH.

Hi sorry i wasnt more precise today it was just that i was gutted when i was told i had to return tv as i had given away a perfectly good one. i am looking for a 32" cheap tv round about same spec as other one as i cant really afford to splash out just now. if that makes any sense

WTF ?

Why does that even matter ?

Sorry have been away over the weekend.

Thanks Oneman for stating the friggin obvious, billyk what would you like if you were the one recieving the TV. Do you want the same thing back or some other peice of shite, cheers for using your brain mate and slating me without thinking :)

Sorry have been away over the weekend.

Thanks Oneman for stating the friggin obvious, billyk what would you like if you were the one recieving the TV. Do you want the same thing back or some other peice of shite, cheers for using your brain mate and slating me without thinking :)

The guy only asked for a cheap 32 in tv, he didn't ask for a specific one. if he had then i would see your point.

But if you read his question you could deduce that as he was given one for free from a shop they would want the same one back or is this a stupid assumption on my behalf.

sorry everybody for not giving more information. i was given the television along with a phone contract.television was a free gift. however after a couple of weeks i challenged there unlimited policy. this was way back in april and the company now have agreed they missold me the contract so are willing to terminate it but they want the phone and tv back. they came today to collect things and i have only sent the phone back, as i gave away my perfectly good television to somebody in need. so although the company agreed they were in the wrong i would have been out of pocket for there mistake. so have decided to keep television for now to find out the outcome. i had got used to tv so was looking for one similar to it so thanks for all your replys. when it comes to returning the tv i think Richer sounds is my best bet at the moment for the cheapest one to it

Back