3 red lights of death question

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
my 360 has just died luckily im still under warranty by about 6 months. Xbox have sent me the labels out and its getting picked up today but what im wondering is when i get repaired console back do i then have the remainder of my original warranty or is the new repair covered by its own warranty?

my xbox was bought the march after release ive just never done my drive as i dont want banning from live

lv been on for over a year and have a spare . l could of bought fifty consoles from wot lv save on games

my 360 has just died luckily im still under warranty by about 6 months. Xbox have sent me the labels out and its getting picked up today but what im wondering is when i get repaired console back do i then have the remainder of my original warranty or is the new repair covered by its own warranty?

No its just covered by your original warranty, Ive sent mine back 3 times. And on my new xbox but my warranty still runs out the same date as my old.

Im thankfull i never modded it, as ive now got a dvd Drive that cant be modded yet. Infact they never fix my old xbox but the first thing they did was change my dvd drive for some reason.. and sent it baack just as broke as before..
bloody german noobs, :(

No its just covered by your original warranty, Ive sent mine back 3 times. And on my new xbox but my warranty still runs out the same date as my old.

Im thankfull i never modded it, as ive now got a dvd Drive that cant be modded yet. Infact they never fix my old xbox but the first thing they did was change my dvd drive for some reason.. and sent it baack just as broke as before..
bloody german noobs, :(

bah yeah thats a point i have written my adress behind the faceplate in ultrviolet pen to see if i get the same xbox back. Mind i wont be modding it anyway.

i would mod the ps3 as i never go online with it it just doesnt work aswell as the 360 not yet anyway.

Back