3-5 Day Intensive Driving Course

mobad

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am looking for a 3-5 day Driving Course that allows you to take the driving test as soon as you complete it.
I know in London that would be impossible but places up north, such as Blackpool and others, will have maybe one to two weeks wait which would be perfect.

I just need to brush up my skills to test standard and quickly pass my test and get a car for work purposes.

Thanx in advance for the help!

I am looking for a 3-5 day Driving Course that allows you to take the driving test as soon as you complete it.
I know in London that would be impossible but places up north, such as Blackpool and others, will have maybe one to two weeks wait which would be perfect.

I just need to brush up my skills to test standard and quickly pass my test and get a car for work purposes.

Thanx in advance for the help!

you can drive with some one who has passed but you will still have to wait for dvlc to give you a date could be weeks or a lot longer

i've got an 8 week wait for my test :( suppose the wait gives you time to get stuck right into it

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

3-5 Day Intensive Driving Course is only to learn then the wait.
if you take advantage of this you might pass.
but i think they have a fail rate that mut take place out of 5 people 2 pass 3 dont, have heard of this lots of times but dont know if its true

There intensive courses are a joke - they dont give you the proper exprence you need to go out and drive normal and there a high chance of accident imo.

Personally i'd just bite the bullet and go with a good insurencture for a few weeks

I personally don't need to learn to drive again, im confident with my driving as I have been driving for the past 3 years frequently. However the intensive course, gives me a chance to get used to the car in a short period of time with the test date at the end of it.

There intensive courses are a joke - they dont give you the proper exprence you need to go out and drive normal and there a high chance of accident imo.

Personally i'd just bite the bullet and go with a good insurencture for a few weeks

yes i agree if you want to pass go with good driving school by the time you have done ,you would have the test and passed

I personally don't need to learn to drive again, im confident with my driving as I have been driving for the past 3 years frequently. However the intensive course, gives me a chance to get used to the car in a short period of time with the test date at the end of it.

you mean you have bad habbits ,over confdents is a down fall take your time and you will pass why take 5 days and fail or take a little longer and pass you wont get a test quick they take time to come through use this time and you might pass but 5days hmmm dont know ,
if you think you can do then good luck

Its not over confidence mate. I have had driving instructors tell me each time I can drive really well I just need to brush up with monouvers on a new car.
I recently had a lessons 2 weeks back and I was told the same that driving is fine, just need to brush up on test standards.
Confidence is the key for me, as previously it was confidence that let me down (which was 3years+ back).

Its not over confidence mate. I have had driving instructors tell me each time I can drive really well I just need to brush up with monouvers on a new car.
I recently had a lessons 2 weeks back and I was told the same that driving is fine, just need to brush up on test standards.
Confidence is the key for me, as previously it was confidence that let me down (which was 3years+ back).

if you think you will pass buy your own car and sit test in that .
but i would still take time and drive as much as i could better safe than sorry.
good luck with what ever you do with the test m8

if you think you will pass buy your own car and sit test in that .
but i would still take time and drive as much as i could better safe than sorry.
good luck with what ever you do with the test m8

M8 my previous test I got 3 minors and 1 serious as at a round about I didn't anticipate a lorry comming round fast that went half way into my lane, which happened right at the beginning.
Examiner said it was a perfect drive after that, all my monouvers were fine as well.

Can I get monthly insurance on the car on my own and once passed full?

my missis is looking into the same sorta things in the next month or 2 as she has to pass her test for her job or she will loose it if you feel confident enough to sit in a car for 5 days and at the end do your test then crack on mate were not in the 80s anymore where you have to have 20 - 30 lessons i know of a few people that have done the 5 day course and passed the test at the end the wait for the driving test is currently around 5-6 weeks but that dont mean anything as you can ring them every morning to see about getting a cancellation that is what i did bonus to that is you wont have to wait for too long after your 5 day course

good luck to you

by the way blackppol is about the best from what i got told by my mate he got a hotel in his price too

slightly off path of this thread, my son passed his driving test june 5th first time !!! hes 17 and had about 20 lessons. had extra practice getting road-wise in our car helped alot too. we bought him a car as an insentive also his 18th birthday next month too so a double gift really, but cos insurance so mental nowadays, he's waiting till hes 18 to drive it as it will save him 400 pounds by being one year older. bless him. so proud of him. xx

slightly off path of this thread, my son passed his driving test june 5th first time !!! hes 17 and had about 20 lessons. had extra practice getting road-wise in our car helped alot too. we bought him a car as an insentive also his 18th birthday next month too so a double gift really, but cos insurance so mental nowadays, he's waiting till hes 18 to drive it as it will save him 400 pounds by being one year older. bless him. so proud of him. xx

Did you insure your son on the car and did you use that car on the test day?

not to hijack the thread or anything, but im wanting to book my test but ive lost the counterpart of my provisional driving license, does anyone know how i can obtain a copy?

From what I remember its through DVLA.

Found this on the net -

You can order a duplicate licence at a cost of £19. You have to pay £19 wether you have lost both or one part of the licence.

If your address is still the same as that shown on the licence you can apply for a duplicate over the phone using a debit or credit card. If someone else is paying for you then the person needs to be with you. The phone number is 0870 240 0009. If you ask them they will send it out 1st class for you. The licence will leave DVLA within 48 hours.

If you have moved you will need to get a D1 application form from any postoffice. Complete sections 1 - 5. No photo or ID needed and you will need a cheque or postal order for £19. This procedure can take up to 3 weeks.

Back