3.10OEA back to 1.50?

MC_1

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've finally installed the 3.10OEA easy installer which was surpisingly easy to use and my games works fine with it which is a good thing. There is one corrupt icon I've noticed so I am wondering if it is possible to reverse the 3.10OEA and go back to using the 1.50 firmware... Or am I stuck with this? The last thing I want to do is brick my PSP though!

I've finally installed the 3.10OEA easy installer which was surpisingly easy to use and my games works fine with it which is a good thing. There is one corrupt icon I've noticed so I am wondering if it is possible to reverse the 3.10OEA and go back to using the 1.50 firmware... Or am I stuck with this? The last thing I want to do is brick my PSP though!

switch on holdinr r trigger take u to recovery

where is the corrupt icon?
there is an option in the recovery menu to "hide corrupt files"

its under recovery menu / config

turn your psp fully off by holding the off button up for 3 seconds or more, then hold R2 while turning your psp back on. it will take you to the recovery menu.

after being @ 3.10 id stay with it mate going back 2 1.50 and usuing devhook is a pain

where is the corrupt icon?
there is an option in the recovery menu to "hide corrupt files"

its under recovery menu / config

turn your psp fully off by holding the off button up for 3 seconds or more, then hold R2 while turning your psp back on. it will take you to the recovery menu.

The corrupt icon is under the 3.10OEA icon - But I will try to hide it in the options as suggested. I have the old devhook files in there still but I dont really know how to uninstall them.

Just copy your game saves to your computer and any other files you need eg pictures then refomat the memory stick. You don't need devhook anymore :)

The corrupt icon isn't anything broken, it's just a folder that the psp doesn't recognise so displays it as corrupt

Last edited:
Just copy your game saves to your computer and any other files you need eg pictures then refomat the memory stick. You don't need devhook anymore :)

The corrupt icon isn't anything broken, it's just a folder that the psp doesn't recognise so displays it as corrupt

Thats a great idea and I will do that, thanks. I think its been asked before but also how do you make the screen bigger when playing psone games? or can i only play on the small 4:3 screen

while the ps1 game is running press home.
then scroll down to settings and choose screen mode.
select full screen.

Last edited:
Back