@ 27.5°w bbc one hd / bbc hd / itv hd / 4 hd / 301 bbc sport hd

Status
Not open for further replies.
This debate is starting to turn into a farce at the end off the day the game is to defeat the broadcaster and if it means the keys are published all over the Internet then so be it,

A lot of the guys will remember the good old d2mac days waiting for the keys for filmnet on 1 west before the footy in the end if my memory serves me right they were hacked from a commercial card and the keys were free and easy for sometime shouldn't this be the same with bbc?

There is a private key discussion area on this very forum where members wishing to discuss satellite keys can do so in private. Unfortunately you have to be a DW *paid member to see it. Perhaps that is where technical and key discussion should go?

*edit: or VIP or Mod.

Then you will have other members moaning that they are being excluded,
but I don't have a problem moving all key discussion into that section,
as I have said before,I did do that with one particular thread and it backfired,

But I do have a problem with people moaning about keys being out in the open, but then when they go down coming here posting "help the keys have gone down" and then use the forum to generate the said keys but keep it quiet themselves,

Its either completely quiet or completely out in the open,as far as I would be concerned

Know one is born knowing everything

Nowhere in any of my posts did I say they were??

Copied the whole thread here while I figure out were to separate it :)

OK I tried moving the first 40 posts in this thread to another thread,also in the boneyard,called "How to tune in and receive the UK channels on 27.5w"

So the 40 posts are gone but the new thread doesn't seem to be anywhere??

Just as well I only copied and not moved the original thread lol

Anybody shed any light on why i cannot do what I'm trying to do and as to where the 40 posts are gone lol

@Mick is in the ACP fixing outstanding bugs :) so this could be the reason @wiz569

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back