@ 27.5°w bbc one hd / bbc hd / itv hd / 4 hd / 301 bbc sport hd

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have totally misunderstood what has been going on here.

1/ The motivation behind looking for the key using members here was precisely so that we would NOT be parasites simply waiting for the key to be found elsewhere and then using it.

2/ The reason for switching to private messages was to reduce the "noise" level. It is widely considered that the more people are seen to be looking for the key and the more widely it is visible in the public domain once found then the more frequently the broadcaster will change it.

3/ I deliberately implied that it would be necessary to participate in the search in order to gain access to the key in order to encourage the maximum participation. CW Finder takes a long time to search and we needed the maximum number of participants. I am sure, had we found the key, the group would have been happy to share it privately with other individuals in a discreet and quiet way.

The reality is that there are one or two individuals with powerful graphics cards running CudaBISS (or similar) who are always likely to be the first to find the key. This is brilliant news for everyone and I would like to publicly thank the person that found it. As I said earlier, the motivation of our little project here was to do our little bit and not simply lye back and rely on the efforts of these power users. Ask your self how many people are using the new key who didn't bother to contribute anything to the search.

All baloney, if key was found on here, it would be kept private so all take and no give.
Happened before on here.
I think move all keys to VIP section and see how others like it.
I am lucky enough to get access to most keys from many other forums so have never ever relied on this forum for keys.
If you relied on here for all the keys and softcams you would have a long wait, as only few members posts keys and softcams other 99.9% wait for them or go elsewhere.

Really is that it?
Other forums openly post them.
I post keys on here
I post softcams on here.
I post keys and softcams on other forums.

Now you wanted to hide your results if you got any.
I rest my case.

It's good to be back lol how's about someone who knows how to extract the biss keys using cudabiss educate us that's what the forum is a hacking one after all

It's good to be back lol how's about someone who knows how to extract the biss keys using cudabiss educate us that's what the forum is a hacking one after all

I think it actually in this thread somewhere lol ;)

Really is that it?
Other forums openly post them.
I post keys on here
I post softcams on here.
I post keys and softcams on other forums.

Now you wanted to hide your results if you got any.
I rest my case.

Ever found any yourself?

Think many of the recent posts actually demonstrate exactly why I suggested separating the two aspects being 'discussed' in this ridiculously complex thread - when all it was intended to be for was to set up the BBC channels etc on 27.5W!! lol!!

I indeed rest MY case too!!

Ever found any yourself?

He probably has not but has shared a hell of a lot of information as well as any keys/softcams/feeds etc that he comes across, on a very regular basis, so his input is not imho questionable,

As JimmyP has already pointed out this is supposed to be a hacking forum, or at least certainly used to be, it would be a shame to lose that now :(

I do apologise if myself and JimmyP have veered of course slightly, I will sort it all out in the next few days ;)

First of all, this key is only valuable to members outside the footprint. By posting it public it gets changed again and we the expats cannot view the programs.

What we have to do is complain less and please help the expats.

First of all, this key is only valuable to members outside the footprint. By posting it public it gets changed again and we the expats cannot view the programs.

Totally agree mate - but all I'm suggesting is that this entire thread has become SO large you really cant see the wood for the trees and I would therefore like to see one thread as originally posted, to explain simply HOW to set up all the channels properly on 27.5W and our comments relative to THAT topic - and another thread for all the enthusiasts who are doing their 'thing' in attempting to sort out the keys in THEIR way, as all their, albeit very interesting to THEM comments/findings simply can cloud the whole thing as you have to trawl through all these pages to find what YOU really want to find!

Then I would suggest all members who are interested in finding these particular keys do so in private,instead of coming on here asking for help and then once sussed, deciding to keep the results of such help to themselves

In this particular instance the main discussion was how to obtain the key, not how to use it to bypass encryption, but bypassing encryption is openly discussed on this and many other forums everyday, so whats the solution?

Do we go completely underground?

We would have to move a lot of threads if that was the case lol and Mick wouldnt be happy as his seo stuff would suffer :)

the main thing would be to ensure that the discussion is completley generic in nature, no mention of providors, satellites or channels, or anything else that could be used to identify any specific service.

when it was decided that 'generic' CS discussion would be allowed, after a few weeks, there were hundreds of posts every weekend that needed editing, to remove things like CAIDs and providor references, if this takes off,you would need to ensure things like that are removed, otherwise its no longer discussing the generic theory behind extracting a key, it then turns into a discussion on breaking a service

Then I would suggest all members who are interested in finding these particular keys do so in private,instead of coming on here asking for help and then once sussed, deciding to keep the results of such help to themselves

There is a private key discussion area on this very forum where members wishing to discuss satellite keys can do so in private. Unfortunately you have to be a DW *paid member to see it. Perhaps that is where technical and key discussion should go?

*edit: or VIP or Mod.

Know one is born knowing everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back