@ 27.5°w bbc one hd / bbc hd / itv hd / 4 hd / 301 bbc sport hd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I am going to correlate who is involved so far and send them a PM copying mdt. mdt can then remove all the posts in question I presume. We still need some public way to invite new participants IMO though.

@blueplatinum,
got this from su ,from somebody who does a lot of searches for biss keys,and the ranges where he normally finds them

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it OK to use CW Brute Force 0.5 to search. It seems very easy to use?

personally i think all this should be done via PM and removed from open forum,regards mdt

I would agree,
but only because if you are going to use the forum to post all this info and recruit people to help,and then when you have got all you need,revert to pm's,that just seems wrong to me tbh

what settings are you using in the cw finder 09.its a while since i used this software.
in options i have set process priority ----normal
set search thread priority----normal
and i have a tick next to check for scrambling field.
anybody have different settings,to make the search faster

remember now
process priority highest
search thread priority highest

It's okay. I use Cw finder 1.0 now. If AVG detects viruses with CW finder - it's all right.

Okay, tried running CW 0.9 when I click on the application is says 'cannot find specified path or file, you may not have the appropriate permissions' or words to that effect, I have tried running as administrator but same result.

Anyone help?

@dantis
I had no problem starting Cwfinder09 on WinXP 32 bit and Win7 64 bit.
I had trojan warning with Avast and no warning with McAfee.
I got it from this link CWFinder09.rar

I suspect your antivirus sw is preventing starting the program.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to offer to help but I analysed CW Finder 0.9 with 23 online virus scanners and most reported some nasty backdoor stuff. They might all be showing false positives but it looks like it basically opens up your computer for hackers as and when then need it for their use or sell it on to other criminal networks. Not willing to take the risk, sorry. I'm also just running a reasonably old laptop so I'm probably not much use to you anyway.

Most seemed to suggest it was dropping this: Backdoor:Win32/Hupigon
Google it and decide for yourself it you want it on your system.

I am snowed under with work today but will have time tomorrow when I will have time to respond to all your PMs and reconfirm the ranges. Thx.

Okay, I had to disable AVG to start CW Finder then switch it back on, so all started.

I am not posting any more info in this open forum from now on, switching to PM only.

I suppose its just as well he did not keep it to pm's then ;)

Good point for debate. Many people believe the key only gets changed because the broadcaster knows it is in use from its presence on the web.

Waste of a good debate tbh,it will get released by one person/group or another eventually:)

Whether its in the best interest of the people that need the key is another matter ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back