@ 27.5°w bbc one hd / bbc hd / itv hd / 4 hd / 301 bbc sport hd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could never get this to work on my 6800 super using 726p, the audio and video pids were saved to the new added channel but not the audio and video type.

QUOTE=chemestri;2123610]Zorch, thanks for that prompt and helpful reply< I will now proceed and try to get them to work on my vu[/QUOTE]

I dont have vu+ m8

can you try this to see if they work

I dont know want you are useing

Biss key CCcam Newcamd MGcamd oscam

Attachments

• For CCcam & Newcamd constant.cw or For MGcamd Softcam.Key.txt
    4.9 KB · Views: 0
I could never get this to work on my 6800 super using 726p, the audio and video pids were saved to the new added channel but not the audio and video type.

first delete all channels m8

for HD

1) Go to Menu
2) Go to Edit Channels
3) Go to Add Channels
4) Transponder 11485 V 44100
5) Channel Name,using your remote enter BBC ONE HD write down with the keyboard
6) Channel Type > TV
7) Video PID 6601
8) Audio PID 6602
9) PCR PID 6601
10) Video Type H264
11) Audio Type MPEG4
then Exit button and save the changes
Select BBC ONE HD channel and using your remote enter 8280 add BISS Key XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Click the Exit button and save the changes and it should work fine

for SD

1) Go to Menu
2) Go to Edit Channels
3) Go to Add Channels
4) Transponder 11485 V 44100
5) Channel Name,using your remote enter BBC 2 write down with the keyboard
6) Channel Type > TV
7) Video PID 0201
8) Audio PID 0202
9) PCR PID 0201
10) Video Type MPEG2
11) Audio Type MPEG2
then Exit button and save the changes
Select BBC 2, channel and using your remote enter 8280 add BISS Key XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Click the Exit button and save the changes and it should work fine

XXXXXX. thanks for info, but unfortunately could not get it to work. even yesterdays when KOS said it was FTA, but this morning KOS says the channels are
re-encrypted. could you confirm that they are still using the same key.
thanks
can u tell me which model technomate receiver you are using?

Was working ok on my TM6900HD Super last time I looked!!:Biggrin2:

Working with no problems on my 6902HD also. (120p)

thanks to all for the info. looks like if I want to watch these channels i am going to have to buy myself a technomate. dont seem to work on linux receivers

Can someone verify if BBC package at 27.5 west works or not on non-super 6800 or non-super 6900

thanks to all for the info. looks like if I want to watch these channels i am going to have to buy myself a technomate. dont seem to work on linux receivers

I went to some of ymates and they all so tryed DM800 or VU+ and it is not working

work on TM6900HDSuper or TM5402HDSuper m8

Can someone verify if BBC package at 27.5 west works or not on non-super 6800 or non-super 6900

Yes mate - its opening fine on my TM6900HD Super, as I posted on here the other day - but obviously cant vouch for the non-supers!!:Cheers:

thanks to all who contributed to this thread, very interesting. i bought myself a tm 5402 specifically for this and all is set up and working very well.
the channels are encrypted in key again.

I also managed to open channels with my new 6902hd, thanks alot.
I'am very new with technomate box so can anyone say is it possible to import epg to these channels ?

Thanks,
Venkku

Hi all
could we start to compile a list of all technomate recievers that can open the chanels on 27.5w
be great to get an idea of what it will cost me to do this lol

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back