26 East dish

pinkhelmets

Inactive User
Reaction score
What size dish do you need to get 26east in the uk please guys?

MBC provide free-to-air chans and there is the new one starting 5th March - MBC Action, the best in high-octane western series, movies and action reality shows, keeping everyone buzzing 24/7. To only name a few, launch shows include the exclusive free-to-air premiere of award winning series Lost, Prison Break and The 4400.
The action-packed March movie lineup includes xXx, Blade 2, Pulp Fiction, Wake of Death and Collateral Damage. Hugely popular Nash Bridges, 24, Pimp My Ride and Daredevils Live will also burst onto the MBC Action grid. (mbc.net)

MBC Action - badr4 26East, 11919.00MHz, pol.H SR:27500 FEC:3/4 SID:6 PID:406/606 (English)

the man from wotsat says 90cm south 120cm north

im south wales with a 110cm and get fook all m8

cheers dd, tuned properly should be fine on a 60cm zone2 then :salute:

South-east region maybe ok with a 90cm, unless anyone can say otherwise for SE-uk?

cheers dd, tuned properly should be fine on a 60cm zone2 then :salute:

fecker lol

it is raining like fook here at the mo though, i know when its fine i get some channels on there but not many

i know wotsats test locations are london and edinborough so if they saying a 90cm there then you should be able to drag it in on a skydish lol

can't pick up a signal here at all @ 26 e, but can get 28 e nps :(

using a tm tms1500, with 1 mtre dish here in Glasgow.

any ideas guys

cheers

EDIT: how do you get Badr 4 ?? as i dont see it on my TM ??

Last edited:
can't pick it up in Dundee with a 1.1m triax with a 0.3db lnb and TM1500

Anyone give me a strong transponder to check.

kardex

Last edited:
just tried a blind search on a TM1500 and the weathers really bad, im picking up bbc and film4 scanning 26E lol, breaking up loads but still finding the channels lol

on the freq you posted i have a 92% signal strength but no quality at all, will try again if it clears up a bit later for you

done a blind search and picking up SKY Channels @ 26E lol

Last edited:
ok dude, got MBC Action, MBC1, 2, 3 and 4

and it looks fookin good watching the line ups

for some reason to get it i had to delete every channel from 26E and do a rescan on my 1500, now to work out how to add a sat to the dreambox lol

but now its done i got 93% strength and 76% quality on a 1.1M in the rain

done a blind search and picking up SKY Channels @ 26E lol

delete all channels m8, including radio ones, then press the pos (blue button) and move the dish one step to the west, and do and automatic scan, not a blind one, and you should get them

delete all channels m8, including radio ones, then press the pos (blue button) and move the dish one step to the west, and do and automatic scan, not a blind one, and you should get them

cheers DDude, still nothing lol

done a factory set, comes with Arabsat @ 26E deleted them channels, done what you said above m8, getting Filmbox and other channels lol

Digi is it poss m8, that i can have your channel list ;)

cheers

here ya go m8y ;)

some of the other sats channels are bit out of date, i might work on it at the weekend but 26E is spot on

Thanks Digi m8, appreciated :)

can only get the east channels at the moment due to the weather being a bitch lol

will post findings

thanks again m8 ;)

Thanks DD m8, helped to re-align dish now getting 1w and other sats that i couldn't get before :)

still cannot get 26E with a 1mtre dish, looks like i'm outside the footprint (Thanks pinkhelmets) for posting, its appreciated m8 :)

prolly need a bigger dish, DD need a good price m8 lol

Thanks again guys.

:Cheers:

I have a 105cm dish and the most signal I ever get for these channels is 70% whereas the other channel on this satellite, I get around 75%.

I have a 105cm dish and the most signal I ever get for these channels is 70% whereas the other channel on this satellite, I get around 75%.

i have only 16% so it doesn't see the sat at all ????

can peek at 75 - 80% on other Sats so dunno what the problem is ??

can you get my music on 16E m8, i get roughly the same signal on that as i do on the action channel on 26E in the technomate

dont know if theres any relevance but it may show if your dish is slightly off line or something

can you get my music on 16E m8, i get roughly the same signal on that as i do on the action channel on 26E in the technomate

dont know if theres any relevance but it may show if your dish is slightly off line or something

cant get my music , (no or bad signal) but can get TV7, TVSH @ 40% bit blocky at times, overall pic quality is good tho..

thoughts

cheers

Back