250 Locked, Loaded, but no go.

Temp

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello,

I am having a problem with the 250, its all flashed, followed the instructions, changed the freq, changed the mac, changed the usb mac to some random mac. Changed to annex_b because annex_a didn't lock.

Looked at the status page on the web interface:
Downstream Channel: Locked
Connectivity State: OK (Operational)
Boot State: OK (Operational)
Configuration File: OK (cmreg-ntlhm120-light.cm)
Security: Enabled (BPI)

Both Downstream and Upstream are locked and I have a CM IP Address..

But no internet. The mac does work, because I have tried it on another modem which works.

Thanks for any help.

Hello,

I am having a problem with the 250, its all flashed, followed the instructions, changed the freq, changed the mac, changed the usb mac to some random mac. Changed to annex_b because annex_a didn't lock.

Looked at the status page on the web interface:
Downstream Channel: Locked
Connectivity State: OK (Operational)
Boot State: OK (Operational)
Configuration File: OK (cmreg-ntlhm120-light.cm)
Security: Enabled (BPI)

Both Downstream and Upstream are locked and I have a CM IP Address..

But no internet. The mac does work, because I have tried it on another modem which works.

Thanks for any help.

cd /non-vol/docsis
enable bpi false
write
cd /
reset

John Doe said:
Some areas of N*L are initializing baseline privacy BPI this is the first steps for the CC`s to attempt to stop the cloning business , if your modem locks on a d/s freq ,but will not come online have a look on the main 192 page to see if it says baseline privacy skipped or enabled , if it is activated then you will have to telnet to the modem and apply these commands to disable it , this will allow you to come online ,, bear in mind this may not be the cause as some clones do still come online even with bpi enabled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back