250 config question

bigbow64

Member ++
Reaction score
hi guys.... i am a newbie to the cable modem hacking........ and successfully done my first 250 hack..... i have it running on a 10meg mac with a config which is: cmreg-ntlhm120-bund03.cm which i have been given by the server...... i can surf the next but sometimes it hangs for quite a while before it displays the page......is this because im using the the wrong config which i know i am... as when i change it to the cmreg-ntlhm250-bund03.cm config using the same mac i dont get a connection to the server. can anyone shed a little light on this for me........................ thanks
: multi : : multi : : multi : : multi :

cmreg-ntlhm120-bund03.cm is 10 meg m8 i dont think thats causing it to hang have u tried cleaning your pc for spyware or viruses

Pc running fine....... it just when im using the cable connection when using adsl via orange all is well...... just wondering it if might have had something to do with me using a 120 config on a 250 modem................
: multi : : multi : : multi : : multi :

if u find ur connection is better with cmreg-ntlhm250-bund03.cm config i wolud stick with it some peop did say ther's didnt work with the 120bund03 on the 250

where did you get your mac from m8, sounds
like your being kicked of,
is it from a different ubr to the region your in ?

the mac is from a different ubr.... the modems not restarting i have a ........premanent connection..... which is not the symptoms of 2 macs on the same ubr? : multi : : multi : : multi : : multi :

the mac is from a different ubr.... the modems not restarting i have a ........premanent connection..... which is not the symptoms of 2 macs on the same ubr? : multi : : multi : : multi : : multi :
do u disable orange connection when ur using the cable modem coz that can coz problems sometimes

do u disable orange connection when ur using the cable modem coz that can coz problems sometimes

the orange connection is at my home....... and the cable is at my flat...... so theres no chance of mix up : multi : : multi : : multi : : multi :

Back