24 tv movie...Exile...trailer

jaffa

Inactive User
Reaction score
Exile is a prequel to the seventh season of the series, which will premiere in January, following a full year delay caused by the writers' strike. The main story of Exile follows Jack in Africa, where he and an old friend (played by Robert Carlyle) end up teaming to stop a brutal militia group. Meanwhile, back in the U.S., we follow what is occurring as the new president (Cherry Jones) is inaugurated.

Released in Autumn (or the fall as the yanks say).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zUyNJQPjX4"]Trailer[/ame]

Exile is a prequel to the seventh season of the series, which will premiere in January, following a full year delay caused by the writers' strike. The main story of Exile follows Jack in Africa, where he and an old friend (played by Robert Carlyle) end up teaming to stop a brutal militia group. Meanwhile, back in the U.S., we follow what is occurring as the new president (Cherry Jones) is inaugurated.

Released in Autumn (or the fall as the yanks say).

Trailer

love 24
just hope Robert Carlyle dont waste it.
hes a terrible actor.

only started watching it a few weeks ago im on to season 4 and loving it at the mo,hope this is as good as the previous seasons

i thought season 1 was crap, best season was when he was a junkie, can't remember which one since leant them all to me dad.

my old m8 is so obsessed with 24 he has a replica of Jack's man-bag with a CTU logo on the inside.

is it me, but i find Chloe quit hot? also that kim raver lass, think she is in 3rd watch aswell

Last edited:
cant wait for this...is already way later than thought...bring it on lol

Back