24 inch lcd

what make is it, i'm after a small lcd for the bedroom?

what make is it, i'm after a small lcd for the bedroom?

Small??

Lol, you do realise this is a monitor and not a TV, and for a monitor this is quite 'LARGE'.

Also it uses the VA panel which is the better technology for a TFT monitor. These panels are usually put into the higher price bracket of monitors, so to get one this cheap is quite good to be honest.

But be warned that this is really only good for PC use, I don't think it would be much good for consoles as it does not do 1:1 ratio and also I don't think it is HDCP enabled rendering playing HDCP video content dificult without patching.

But if you want a very good large PC monitor at the best possible price then this is the one to go for!!

Last edited:
I can't wait to put it on my pc. Building whole new pc to go with it. COD4 full res here i come.

This

here

is quite good if you can handle a white monitor. It's not a VA panel but for gaming and movies it seems good as it's 2ms gtg, also has 1:1 representation, HDMI HDCP enabled, 3 year collect and replace warranty, ISO-2 pixel tolerance and it's £205 inc del from here:

oyyy!

I've owned this un for a few months now..I find it an Excellent Monitor..Use it for Photography.

Oh sorry I read this wrong, I thought is was a 24 inch penis, again sorry.

Back