24 hour log in would be nice ? admin

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
I hate saving passwords on site never have never will but i like the option on ebay when you click here to keep you signed in for one day.

It might be a good idea to add a option like this on digiworldz as I hate punching the name and password 15 times a day.

Just a thought :eater:

I used to hate having passwords saved too, but got used to it, tbh I can't be arsed typing in a username and password so I just do it once and tick the box to remember me. I know thats what you don't want but just my opinion on it. I don't think I would use the 24 hour option but it may be helpful to the likes of you.

I used to hate having passwords saved too, but got used to it, tbh I can't be arsed typing in a username and password so I just do it once and tick the box to remember me. I know thats what you don't want but just my opinion on it. I don't think I would use the 24 hour option but it may be helpful to the likes of you.

yeh jaffa I never have any passwords are user names saved at all on my comp as its constantly used by all members of my family I wouldnt them stumbling on some of my drunking posts are my naughty sites lol :puke:

I can't remember the last time I had to type in my username and password on this site :)

I cant even remember my password.I just do the same as Jaffa and tick the box to remember me

i got a keyboard with a finger print reader ,put my finger on the pad job done signed in :D

Back