• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

22" Widescreen TFT

kurgan

Member +
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Just ordered mine at £191.29 inc vat and delivery. No DVI input, but 16.7 million colours (as opposed to 16:2) Seems to have quite good reviews. Not sure what spec graphics card will give you the 1680 x 1050 widescreen resolution though.

kurgan

Member +
Received today and I am very pleased with it. No dead or stuck pixels, beautiful 1680 x 1050 resolution. Very well packaged. Recommended.

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
nice m8 aint they :) I didnt have any dead pixels either until about a week later :( 1 white and 1 black :(
u can have 7 dead (black/white) and 16 coloured (sub pixels) before they will exchange monitors I rang IIyama yesterday

kurgan

Member +
nice m8 aint they :) I didnt have any dead pixels either until about a week later :( 1 white and 1 black :(
u can have 7 dead (black/white) and 16 coloured (sub pixels) before they will exchange monitors I rang IIyama yesterday
Did you try this? If not it may be worh a try, especially if you had no pixel problems to start with. Sometimes all they need is some good exercise!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

biffo1

Staff member
Premium Member
I just think you need to get decent brands (sony , LG , pioneer ) when buying lcds or plasma as 1 you get a great picture with a good contrat ratio and to never seem to have a problem if they go wrong , its worth paying the extra
regards biffo

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
tried that m8 the same :( its not that bad to be honest m8 ,Im just a fussy fecker hehe