2110C Freeze

Yenyaw

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have programmed a funcard for my Sammy 2110C, however when i reset my box and put the card in the box freezes on AP:53, if however i boot the box with out the card its ok but i only get free channels and a notice saying the card isnt in properly, so i put the funcard in and my STB freezes again, please someone help i dont know whats gone wrong this is the first time its happened!!

First of all let the box take the update the AP codes are the new software updates. Some boxes seem to crash out following this.

Go into the em after the update and insert your card and when the card status is OK do a warm reset and the box should boot up fine afterwards.

I had a box similar but I did a MOSC (modifies original smart card) for it,I've never used funs but you could try that and see how it goes.

BTW what area are you Pure,ex or TW and what area was the box originally from?

I am in a pure area and using a box from my area

to stop freezing you need to cut r414 and r413 this will stop freezing and buzzing.
and talk back is c427 & c428 so try this m80 will help

I have cut the talkback and R413 and R414, i done this after doing the card but before i hooked it all back up, the box seems ok when theres no card but only get a few channels, then wen i insert the card it freezes and then i reset with the card still in and the box freezes on AP:53 and just stays like this

I have cut the talkback and R413 and R414, i done this after doing the card but before i hooked it all back up, the box seems ok when theres no card but only get a few channels, then wen i insert the card it freezes and then i reset with the card still in and the box freezes on AP:53 and just stays like this

go into em see if alls ok there also try reflash your card might help also redo bin files ,ird bx,cam id see if this helps m80

Can anyone help me with my sammy 2110c.

I think that the bk maybe wrong and it will need jtagging. Can anyone jtag my sammy box if i was to post it to them. I will obviously give a bit of cash and the posting to and from you. I have 2 sammy 2110 boxes and could do with both of them being done. I do not have a jtagger.

Please pm m ASAP as i really want to get this box working. Or boxes.

Can anyone help me with my sammy 2110c.

I think that the bk maybe wrong and it will need jtagging. Can anyone jtag my sammy box if i was to post it to them. I will obviously give a bit of cash and the posting to and from you. I have 2 sammy 2110 boxes and could do with both of them being done. I do not have a jtagger.

Please pm m ASAP as i really want to get this box working. Or boxes.

m80 you cant jtag a 2110 try and see if your ird is wrong i think look inside the bxs and on the scat you will see the ird there m80

Back