2110c box

dave_c

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
have just aquired a samsung 2110c box in ntl area , after reading through some of the threads just want to confirm is it r13,r14 and c427 and c428 , that are required to b removed to cut talkback , the card is paired with the box , so i need to get the bk and ird from the card , do i just use the normal file that are used for funcards ie the v3 au fix

thx in advance for any help

have just aquired a samsung 2110c box in ntl area , after reading through some of the threads just want to confirm is it r13,r14 and c427 and c428 , that are required to b removed to cut talkback , the card is paired with the box , so i need to get the bk and ird from the card , do i just use the normal file that are used for funcards ie the v3 au fix

here have look at this m8

Yeah thats pretty much it tho its the CHAOS AU Fun files you use for a 2110.

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=108993&highlight=chaos

thx ramraider , will have to get someone to glitch the card as i havent got a glitcher , just need to know wat files to use to make a funcard , will do the talkback as it seems that i have the right ones mentioned in first post

thx ramraider , will have to get someone to glitch the card as i havent got a glitcher , just need to know wat files to use to make a funcard , will do the talkback as it seems that i have the right ones mentioned in first post

I have tried all them new au fun files for the samsung 2110 and cant get any of them to work mosc only works for me

thx caped will give them a go , wen i have the card glitched

just one other thing , have just done the t/b on the box , certain channel seem to appear and some dont ie no sports channels if i punch in the number on the remote it is as if i am punchin in a channel number that doesnt exist , any ideas , or wen i get a card sorted will that sort that prob out

I have tried all them new au fun files for the samsung 2110 and cant get any of them to work mosc only works for me

Are you sure you are trying the files especially for the 2110? As any other AU funcard files won't work on it, if you want you can PM me your details and i will give making an AU funcard for you a go?

thx ice but i have will bear that in mind , i dont have a glitcher , so am waitin on a m8 coming online to see if he still has his , and if he will glitch it for me , all i have at the moment is the ird

ok update, i turned box off , let it reboot , now it showing all channels in the epg guide , whereas before it wasnt

What image are you using for the MOSC card as I've tried 2 2210c boxes and can't get a MOSC to work....

cheers guys

got in touch with timbo earlier and he popped round with a glitcher , even tho it gave a fake ird the bk was fine , so i made a ext eep with nagra and used the chaos flash for my area and all working fine

thanks for all the help and advice ramraider , ice and caped crusader

and of course to timbo

Last edited:
i use grape and it works i think its in the thread

Back