2110 help please

basher

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi.guys just cut talk back on a 2110 but now i just keep getting the "no channels available" message i followed the tut in the samsung section removing c427-c428 & r414-r413 chips on the underside of the board i don't think i'v disturbed anything else ...any ideas what could have caused this or more to the point how i can correct it ........i'v tryed it on the main feed thinkin that it could be a weak signal caused by the splitter but still the same. any help appricated...thanx

hi.guys just cut talk back on a 2110 but now i just keep getting the "no channels available" message i followed the tut in the samsung section removing c427-c428 & r414-r413 chips on the underside of the board i don't think i'v disturbed anything else ...any ideas what could have caused this or more to the point how i can correct it ........i'v tryed it on the main feed thinkin that it could be a weak signal caused by the splitter but still the same. any help appricated...thanx

correct me if im wrong but i thought they were on top of the board...why didnt you justuse a filter..also do you still have the caps at hand to put back on just incase

No these components are on the underside of the boards, you may be thinking of the 2100. How did you get the BK?

No these components are on the underside of the boards, you may be thinking of the 2100. How did you get the BK?

yer your right m8..just looked at mine now and my signel is ok...

original card

hi ice i unlocked the original card and got the boxkey from that ..any ideas m8....thanx

mosc

hi a rom11bod mosc .does it look like a card fault i can't even get the free channels thanx...

hi a rom11bod mosc .does it look like a card fault i can't even get the free channels thanx...

Have you checked the netid and frequency are correct? The fact your not even getting the fta channels seems its more than the card or BK.

dosent sound like a card thing the "no channels available" message is telling you that you havent got a signal m8 put it on another feed if you can

button in 2110

hi guys it worked fine before i cut talk back ......in side the box theres a white small plastic button you can push on / off i might have pushed it by accident getting the board out anybody no what it does maybe thats something to do with it.......just clutchin straws....thanx

that button only reboots the box

what do u get in eng menu

for ur netid and frequency and what platform are u on?

and does it match the software on the box?

and signal strength in eng menu and if its found network info

another thing could u post what u get in the error log

and from there we can pin point the problem 4 u

ps// its best if u provide as much info as possible and in detail if possible

Back