2110 fake code

whogiveaffff

Inactive User
Reaction score
i was given a 2110 today and the card had the 6d 56 box key are these still door stop or can something be done

another thing that puzzle me was it got a on/off swicth on the back i never seen that before on a 2110

Still door stops i believe. New cards out in Wales so the end is upon us.

Never seen a switch on the back. ( maybee someone moded it to enable/disable talkback?)

Still door stops i believe. New cards out in Wales so the end is upon us.

Never seen a switch on the back. ( maybee someone moded it to enable/disable talkback?)

is n3 in wales now i havent heard of anyone having new boxes in wales

Where in S Wales have cards arrived?? Not seen any new cards here (Newport) and only seen one person with a rom180 which was a replacement box and card for a faulty sub!! Had to come eventually though
!!

Where in S Wales have cards arrived?? Not seen any new cards here (Newport) and only seen one person with a rom180 which was a replacement box and card for a faulty sub!! Had to come eventually though
!!

Swansea/Port Talbot

i was given a 2110 today and the card had the 6d 56 box key are these still door stop or can something be done

another thing that puzzle me was it got a on/off swicth on the back i never seen that before on a 2110

The on/off switch will of been to enable/disable talkback:FRIGHT:

the swicth connect to the power board

as to n3 in wales i have rang about and i can find anyone who as had a n3 card

Looks like its getting closer - its closing in on us - Bristol to the east and Swansea to the West!! Can't be many more areas left to go now anyway!! Just thankful that we have been left to the end!!

Lol, you make it sound like a military invasion. I wonder is Novice Angel will write a book about the cable hacking scene now that it is over (sort of!)

Lol, you make it sound like a military invasion. I wonder is Novice Angel will write a book about the cable hacking scene now that it is over (sort of!)

lol

I think he has to respect the 25 year ruling before publishing memoirs.

I wonder if there is such an immunity law regarding hacking?

Back